• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

EMERGENCY BACK UP Wake Forest vs #8 Louisville game thread

Refs are absolutely murdering us the past 3 minutes. That was a massive moving screen.

But for the referees we'd be taking a 15 point lead into the break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If my back is turned to the man (you) dribbling the ball, then that is unskillful by me, and should it bounce off my arm OOB then there was no luck involved as I had poor defensive technique.

In what situation would it be better than wrong to have your back turned to the man dribbling/possessing the ball?

No luck in your hypothetical, I'm afraid.

This is amazing. All in bro.

Trying very hard to understand why McClinton was in for that final possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be up 10-12 points and Collins with 0 fouls, but the refs decided to go full retard in the last few minutes. Unreal.

Collins have two or three fouls? I assume two but my sound is off.

Ha. That was the first time I've seen the reporter leave the halftime coach interview before the coach does.

Defense has to step up. 6-point lead is fine but need to step on their throats in the first 5 minutes of the second half.

I predict Coach makes the Deacs speed up in the 2d half. Stop walking up after a BC basket

We need to play much harder in the second half. There is no flow or sense of urgency.

I know I'm biased, but it would be nice if at least once the refs were terrible in our favor.

Back