• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Enfield to Southern Cal

Guys, don't worry. There will be another hot coach discovered next year that we can not get as well.

Who cares if he leaves USC, stays, or goes? Not coming to Winston. Would have been nice to see his wife in the stands. Hot chicks are friends with hot chicks. Models galore everywhere. Who knows, the Joel/Winston could have rivaled Hugh's Mansion in LA. Word on the street was their plan was to resurrect Freddie B's and turn it into a utopia with banging models, socialites, and high end call girls. A real sin-den. But hey, it's wasn't to be. Likely isn't the image Hatch wants. #Dork#loser

Funny... Lol

You snooze you lose- RW just sits on the sideline with the worst coach in the history of the world! Unbelievable.:tear:

On the bright side, this is an awesome "I told you so" hire, considering so many here wanted Enfield at Wake and instead he'll be at USC coaching Ari and JTT (who will be his top returning scorer).

He'll probably coach Terrell for a month and turn him into a defensive juggernaut who also scores 20 a game. Any chance we can get them on the schedule next year? Maybe in the Culture versus Competency Classic?

More evidence that transferring from Wake is the way to go. USC will likely make the tournament, maybe Sweet 16 like Woods did with Oregon.

More evidence that transferring from Wake is the way to go. USC will likely make the tournament, maybe Sweet 16 like Woods did with Oregon.

I feel like everyone has success when they leave here. All the way back to Loren Woods. I'd make a list but it's gotten too long recently.

Damn I feel bad for Ari Stewart now.

Thats 4 different coaches in 4 playing years.

I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for us that RW could have had Enfield and that somehow he still chose Bzz?!

I don't feel bad for him either. Wake gave him the opportunity to play for a coaching genius, Jeff [Redacted], but he turned it down.

I think he's finally going to get a coach who can build on the promise of his first year at Wake and maximize his potential. That is, if Ari will let him.

Toiletrama news. I am actually looking forward to football because this is so depressing. Is anyone going to the Spring Coaches Tour. I heard Bzzz is taking questions. My little Deacon Club postcard (which I am no longer donating to) said Bzzz was at following.

4/15/13 New York, New York, 6:30pm, Harvard Club, 35 W 44th Street
5/21/13 Atlanta, 6pm, W Hotel - Midtown, 188 14th Street

Anyone else joining?

Last edited:
I plan to go to the 5/30 stop in Raleigh, but I think that it's just Grobe who is scheduled to attend.

Toiletrama news. I am actually looking forward to football because this is so depressing. Is anyone going to the Spring Coaches Tour. I heard Bzzz is taking questions. My little Deacon Club postcard (which I am no longer donating to) said Bzzz was at following. I will be at the ATL one if he doesn't pansie out.

Anyone else joining?

Is anyone going who has the balls to point out, in a loud and obnoxious manner, that "Emperor Ron has no clothes"?

Other options:
Asking RW why we still have that LOSER as our basketball coach?
Follow up question:
Why did you hire that LOSER in the first place?

RW's commitment is evident in his willingness to embarrass himself in support of Buzz. You need to be willing to demonstrate that same level of commitment. If his face is not red as a beet when you get thru with him, you did not go far enough.

Last edited:
On the bright side, this is an awesome "I told you so" hire, considering so many here wanted Enfield at Wake and instead he'll be at USC coaching Ari and JTT (who will be his top returning scorer).

He'll probably coach Terrell for a month and turn him into a defensive juggernaut who also scores 20 a game. Any chance we can get them on the schedule next year? Maybe in the Culture versus Competency Classic?

They will be in the preseason tournament in Atlantis, so there actually is a pretty good shot we play them next season.

Having 4 coaches in 4 years is a helluva lot better than having bzzz for 4 years. That's like being sentenced to a basketball penitentiary. Fortunately, not many young men have experienced that fate.

Toiletrama news. I am actually looking forward to football because this is so depressing. Is anyone going to the Spring Coaches Tour. I heard Bzzz is taking questions. My little Deacon Club postcard (which I am no longer donating to) said Bzzz was at following. I will be at the ATL one if he doesn't pansie out.

Anyone else joining?
I've RSVPed for the NY one on the 4/15. I've just begun the process of crafting that perfect subtle-but-still-condescending-and-disdainful question to pose to ze Jeffster when he gets up there.

Back