• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ethan Reeve????

A
Amen one of the 10 best in the country, and may be the most respected. Wakes owes him alot. Just my 2 cents worth and if any of you arm chair quarterbacks that have never been in the strenght world want to jump my ass I'll let Ethan put you in a half nelson while I drop a 400# clean on your ass.

Please tell me you straight pwn at the caber toss at the Highland Games.

wasn't ethan up on kettleballs way before they were the cool?

You sure about that. I recall someone having to teach him how to set up for pro days

I've never heard that, but it wouldn't change my opinion either way. The NFL combine and pro days are in their own universe and do not even resemble day-to-day strength and conditioning. Preparation for those events is a whole other industry.

12 O'clock is a perfect turn so yes I did time and time again. If any ofyou snott nosed little pricks have ever been in the top ten in the world want to sit down and talk or toss a Caber step up.

Go eat more grease I'm anything but an internet thug thanks for your less than Wake response, and yes I've liftd much much mor than you ever have or will.

you really need to be careful how you talk about me on the forum, i dont appreciate it. tone down the disrespect, i dont know where you're from but where i am from, we dont tolerate that. dont even reply to this, just keep your mouth shut. consider yourself warned.

Go eat more grease I'm anything but an internet thug thanks for your less than Wake response, and yes I've liftd much much mor than you ever have or will.

he has a point. cookout is a tar heel.

he has a point. cookout is a tar heel.

For your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

For your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Hasn't just about everyone been to a zoo and seen a lion?

Back