• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Europe Travel Assistance

Hitting central Amsterdam at 8pm tonight. Flying out at 1pm tomorrow, so no time in the morning. I know nothing. Help me out, The Pit. Looking for the quickest street eats to conserve time.

Amsterdam? Take it to the ass eating thread.

Hitting central Amsterdam at 8pm tonight. Flying out at 1pm tomorrow, so no time in the morning. I know nothing. Help me out, The Pit. Looking for the quickest street eats to conserve time.

tumblr_mr4995UDS31rzd6w3o1_500.gif

After the Irish pub, we went to a coffee shop but they didn’t have any coffee and then this dude started hitting on me. So, I still got it. But I’m saving myself for mako.

Yo Pit peeps! Headed to Paris on my honeymoon in April. Staying right on the Seine near Notre Dame. Any recs would be appreciated!
L’Avant Comptoir, tiny little Tapas place with the menu hanging from the ceiling, it’s something different and a fun Parisian feel. Chez Fernand is a quintessential Parisian restaurant with great food.

Also the Great Canadian shows college sports if need be.

Pamela Popo was our favorite meal in Paris

If you can swing it (and get a reservation), Jules Verne in the Eiffel Tower is a once in a lifetime meal.

L’Avant Comptoir, tiny little Tapas place with the menu hanging from the ceiling, it’s something different and a fun Parisian feel. Chez Fernand is a quintessential Parisian restaurant with great food.

Also the Great Canadian shows college sports if need be.
Putting both of those on the list. I think we might be there for NCAA natty so good shit on the Great Canadian as well

Putting both of those on the list. I think we might be there for NCAA natty so good shit on the Great Canadian as well
If you have never been before, and it's your honeymoon, lean into some of the corny stuff. Do a ride down the Seine, drink a bottle of champagne in Luxembourg garden, eat at La Maison Rose.

tha'ts great ! have i said that about any other place? I don't recall describing anywhere else with those words

timmy, that was the same place i'm talking about now

Back