• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

OrigScreaminDemon

Reaction score
This has not been done here, as far as I can tell, and I have always enjoyed the explanations when we have done this in the past.

I will go first, my avatar is where I wish that I was all of the time.

Last edited:
Back in the day I had this avatar for about 5 hours till some piss ant on Deacon Sports told the mods that it was inappropriate. Since it is a "family friendly board" I was PMed by Naz the Nazi and told I had to change it. Then a couple of months later Millhouse took it and used it as his own for awhile with the mods not saying a thing (typical), so then I narked on him. If I couldn't have it no one could. So with our new found freedom the dismissive wank has returned.

Back in the day I had this avatar for about 5 hours till some piss ant on Deacon Sports told the mods that it was inappropriate. Since it is a "family friendly board" I was PMed by Naz the Nazi and told I had to change it. Then a couple of months later Millhouse took it and used it as his own for awhile with the mods not saying a thing (typical), so then I narked on him. If I couldn't have it no one could. So with our new found freedom the dismissive wank has returned.

Wait so that's not a guy about to roll some dice

trident of Ukraine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Ukraine

also tattooed on my upper right back

ukraine-is-weak.jpg

Mine is from the movie Mars Attacks.

The Martians have invaded. They had blown up DC and were ravaging the nation.

A little old lady was playing her Slim Whitman record. When a Martian heard it, his head exploded. It became the one weapon that allowed Earth to survive.

People here sometimesc act like their heads are exploding.

Back