• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

Nemanja, wooooahhhoooo
Nemanja, wooooahhhoooo
He comes from Serbia
He'll fuckin' murder ya!

Don't say you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you.

Mine is from the movie Mars Attacks.

The Martians have invaded. They had blown up DC and were ravaging the nation.

A little old lady was playing her Slim Whitman record. When a Martian heard it, his head exploded. It became the one weapon that allowed Earth to survive.

People here sometimesc act like their heads are exploding.

More often than that, though, you sound like Slim Whitman.

It is the "Jolly Fisherman", the symbol for the seaside resort of Skegness in Lincolnshire, England where my grandparents took me as a kid. There is even a statue of the fine man in the town center.

pd768392.jpg

High school mascot. Go Broncos! (Figured it was appropriate with my user name.)

you know how when a tv character enters falls into a portal, like a time portal or something, they always spin into it?

that's exactly how i picture a horse spinning into a time portal.

Harris from Major League tells everyone what he thinks of them (and what I think of you as well)...

"Crisco...Bardol, Vagisil. Any one of them will give you another 2-3 inch drop on your curveball..."

"Haven't got an arm like yours, gotta put anything on it I can find. Some day you will too"

A picture of me walking out of a burning building about 50lbs ago. I like fires, and that pic is pretty badass IMO.

When he's not being an inept leader or a puck-watching Prima donna...he's pretty much a bad ass mother fucker.

An homage to my former favorite team before dickwad Norman Green moved the team to avoid a sexual harassment lawsuit and save his marriage.

My initiation into obsessive Wake fandom, and still the best sports moment of my life.

Mr. Furious from the movie Mystery Men. Was my nickname for awhile when I was at Wake because I would get irrationally pissed off at stupid shit like hitting a red light or losing at Mario Kart. I've mellowed.

Back