• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

Mine is Cheburashka and his crocodile friend Gena from the hugely beloved old Soviet claymation childrens films of the late '60s and '70s.

Cheburashka is kind of the Russian Mickey Mouse or something, a sort of symbolic thing now - the Olympic teams use him as their mascot, etc. Gena always has an accordion in the films, and he sings a number of semi-melancholy songs which are staples that every Russian knows.

582580.jpg

Counter protest to the Westboro Baptist Church. Usually people get very angry and return hate with hate, this dude had a more light-hearted but still effective approach.

I tried to find the most ridiculous pic of bieber possible bc he's funny to me

Mine is my long tongued Boxer. So ugly she is cute.

We adopted her from Carolina Boxer Rescue at the time they said she was the most clicked on dog they had ever had, and yet we were the first to call. She is great, our third rescue I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dog. Fixed, tested with other pets, house broken win/win deal.

oops she isn’t showing up, hold on a sec.....

Pretty simple- I'm an Episcopal priest (Episcopal shield) and a Wake grad/fan, so the WF thrown in for good measure.

A picture of me walking out of a burning building about 50lbs ago. I like fires, and that pic is pretty badass IMO.

After a couple questions via PM, I need to clarify. I wasnt walking out of somebody's house like I'd dropped a microphone and walked off stage (though that would be straightup badass)

It was a training fire, and I had just thrown a bucket of diesel fuel on the fire to make it roll over and ignite the gasses on the ceiling. One of those where you look up and see fire all around you scenarios that makes for an intense fire and pretty pictures. :thumbsup:

the mural homage of joe strummer of the clash in the east village here in NYC. this video of his cover of "redemption song" shows the mural going up shortly after his death (cameos by steve buscemi, jim jarmusch, and my friend josh):

Mine is my long tongued Boxer. So ugly she is cute.

We adopted her from Carolina Boxer Rescue at the time they said she was the most clicked on dog they had ever had, and yet we were the first to call. She is great, our third rescue I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a dog. Fixed, tested with other pets, house broken win/win deal.

oops she isn’t showing up, hold on a sec.....

No luck having her show up. Says "Upload failed", but yet when I am in the screen to edit my account it shows the picture.:confused:

Idiot, I kept replacing my profile pic and not my avatar

Last edited:
Eyewitness Sketch of the famous Bama leprechaun

My ms paint drawing of my favorite album's cover.

Back