• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

From the cover of the funniest book I've ever read, "Semi-Tough" by the great Dan Jenkins. Hence my avatar, hence my moniker.

roland and tardawg you have loaded valid pictures as your profile pictures, but those only show up when someone cliks on your profile. you need to upload the file as an avatar for it to show up with your posts. edit avatar is the first link unde rthe settings and options menu in your user cp.

I always wanted a cool nick name and went through a phase where I tried to get people to call me oven mitt. When people would come to my place to party I'd be wearing an oven mitt instead of using a coozie. eh...needless to say it never did stick.

also. I'm a woman so the kitchen is my "woman cave" where I use an oven mitt to cook my boyfriend fabulous meals.

you know what's really funny,... the kitchen is my man cave.. no women except if you bring a positive spin on the receipe...

The church that I attend. We are a church plant from Jefferson Church of Christ (JCC) where I was a Deacon on the church board. Bridges Church started 3 yrs ago & we meet in the Carmike Theater in Old Town at the intersection of Reynolda & Yadkinville.

2 for the price of one...the user name & avatar info.

The church that I attend. We are a church plant from Jefferson Church of Christ (JCC) where I was a Deacon on the church board. Bridges Church started 3 yrs ago & we meet in the Carmike Theater in Old Town at the intersection of Reynolda & Yadkinville.

2 for the price of one...the user name & avatar info.

I prefer doin home made pizza than that

You always been a great poster, don't get me wrong :p

Last edited:
Andrew Goudelock, SG for College of Charleston (my Alma Mater). Arguably the best player to ever play for CofC. He is holding the 2011 3pt contest trophy. Look for him in the NBA next season. The guy can shoot lights out.

That's my munchkin from a few years ago. I bought my husband an air combat experience for a milestone birthday and the kid has the pilot's helmet on during the briefing.

It's Ron Swanson, one of my favorite tv characters, dancing in a tiny hat.

because i find it hilarious.

Last edited:
From tonight in fact. I want a Ron Swanson avatar. I am him...

That's my munchkin from a few years ago. I bought my husband an air combat experience for a milestone birthday and the kid has the pilot's helmet on during the briefing.

It's funny because I have always pictured grrl as an 11 years old with an AF or heli p helmet on,,,
since 2005 i think

Back