• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

My daughter's soccer career came to an end Friday night. After what I'm sure is thousands of hours of watching her from the sidelines, driving her to practices, and sitting with her as she waited for news about tryouts, playoff and state cup seedings, etc..., it's over. I can't believe it, and I'm sad - but it's been an incredible experience watching her grow as a leader and player. Though they lost 4-0, I had a dozen people come up to me after the game to tell me she was the best player on the field. I'm so proud of her.

My daughter's soccer career came to an end Friday night. After what I'm sure is thousands of hours of watching her from the sidelines, driving her to practices, and sitting with her as she waited for news about tryouts, playoff and state cup seedings, etc..., it's over. I can't believe it, and I'm sad - but it's been an incredible experience watching her grow as a leader and player. Though they lost 4-0, I had a dozen people come up to me after the game to tell me she was the best player on the field. I'm so proud of her.

Wait, I thought she was going to play in college (S. Carolina maybe?)

ukraine-is-weak.jpg

hahahaha

I was also at this game where he broke the ACC records for interceptions. It was a cold, cold day, but completely worth it. EagleBank bowl FTW!!!

Mine is Walter White, from AMC's Breaking Bad. One of the best shows on TV right now and on my top-5 list of shows of all time (Shares Co-Number 1 with The Wire)

Back