• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

Mine is Cheburashka and his crocodile friend Gena from the hugely beloved old Soviet claymation childrens films of the late '60s and '70s.

Cheburashka is kind of the Russian Mickey Mouse or something, a sort of symbolic thing now - the Olympic teams use him as their mascot, etc. Gena always has an accordion in the films, and he sings a number of semi-melancholy songs which are staples that every Russian knows.

582580.jpg

that's cool.

from the "marshmallow test" video from a few years back. This kid is so expressive in his distress that I had to immortalize it.

have been told that many of my posts are funnier when read assuming that my avatar is me.

roland and tardawg you have loaded valid pictures as your profile pictures, but those only show up when someone cliks on your profile. you need to upload the file as an avatar for it to show up with your posts. edit avatar is the first link unde rthe settings and options menu in your user cp.

Thanks, dude! PosRep!

I grabbed this off the BC board like four or five years ago. It has become more relevant as the years have passed.

Went with the seal since nobody else was using it, that I know of, and it's definitely miles above any other school's seal (although I am a bit partial). :thumbsup:

My beloved Australian Shepherd "Deacon" who died about a year and a half ago. Wonderful dog!

Back