• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explain your avatar

I always wanted a cool nick name and went through a phase where I tried to get people to call me oven mitt. When people would come to my place to party I'd be wearing an oven mitt instead of using a coozie. eh...needless to say it never did stick.

also. I'm a woman so the kitchen is my "woman cave" where I use an oven mitt to cook my boyfriend fabulous meals.

I always wanted a cool nick name and went through a phase where I tried to get people to call me oven mitt. When people would come to my place to party I'd be wearing an oven mitt instead of using a coozie. eh...needless to say it never did stick.

also. I'm a woman so the kitchen is my "woman cave" where I use an oven mitt to cook my boyfriend fabulous meals.

hey mitt...how would you describe "the cave" at chez OSD?

My son. Bad ass m-fer on the pitch. Left-footed left back (sometimes left mid) whom you should look for in WC 2018 and WC 2022. :)

haha it was supposed to be ironic. Like.."oh look at oven mitt over there...being crazyyy...drinking a beer with an ovenmitt..."

ok now I see that it's not cool...but still...

we got a good laugh out of it one night and named our trivia team "Huge oven mitt" that was also a fail.

3834691137_9574a56935.jpg

A horror icon in a white William Shatner mask. Classic.

Back