• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

I'm not sure how gathering together an actual mob and screaming at someone who's eating dinner promotes social justice, but this is in (or near) Townie's neighborhood so maybe he'll swing by and explain.

You weren't helpful, even giving a starting point. We discussed on another thread. The BKF thing has gotten old, it's pissing me off.

I don't think you realize how much effort it would take for me to find and read a bunch of articles to put together a comprehensive literature review about a topic that isn't even in my research area.

It is a weird thing for you to get angry about on behalf of someone who probably hasn't thought about it since it happened.

Kenosha is way out of control - some 17yo white kid from Illinois named Kyle Rittenhouse, who was in LE training program, has "blue lives matter" shit all over his FB, apparently shot multiple protestors last night with an AR-15 and killed at least 1. The Kenosha police were filmed giving him support last night, yet are currently saying that they don't know the identity of the shooter, despite all of this being on video.

Talcum X is definitely better than little red lubette. Conservatives upping their pun game.

I'm not sure how gathering together an actual mob and screaming at someone who's eating dinner promotes social justice, but this is in (or near) Townie's neighborhood so maybe he'll swing by and explain.

Anybody want to justify this red guard bullshit?

Hard to sort through all the info online but it seems two theories are abound regarding Kenosha: 1) the video all over twitter is the first encounter with the shooter and conservatives are claiming its self-defense because “look at all those people chasing and trying to beat him” and 2) this video is the second encounter and people were chasing him because he had already shot at protesters once.

Hopefully the first incident was on tape then, because any eyewitness reports outta this shit our gonna be worthless on any side.

Are conservatives calling for this teenage shooter to be arrested?

The shooting was reported on a local radio station as a 2-second segment that only identified it as a "protestor-involved shooting".

the crowd yelled at her, she told them to pound sand and everyone left uninjured

i think that's how America is supposed to work

I really don't think that's how protests are supposed to work. People get sued for less than that, right or wrong. Pretty shitty job with the social distancing too.

I really don't think that's how protests are supposed to work. People get sued for less than that, right or wrong. Pretty shitty job with the social distancing too.

i've seen people get screamed at at sporting events like that dozens of times

Back