• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

You just can’t admit either police pick and choose who they want to patrol or arrest or you are a racist piece of shit.

Why don't we start with an objective measure then? Just count the cold bodies and the people who put them down.

I know you don't really care (you have points to score here, after all), but I'm not opining on the causes of differential crime rates by race. My point is only that police kill more Black people than White people than one would expect based on background populations because Black people have more interactions with police than White people than one would expect based on background populations. That is caused by the fact that, primarily, crime rates are higher in Black communities (see, murder and violent crime rates by race for an objective example).

The fact that you can't have a discussion about these stats without resorting to calling me a "racist piece of shit" within a few posts is pretty telling. Ad hominem attacks don't change the data.

Do you have a count of the cold bodies and people who put them down? You seem to think that's a crime count, but it's not. There are plenty of examples of "cold bodies" justified by self-defense or "stand your ground" or because a cop pulled the trigger. Not every "cold body" is a crime.

Crime rates are higher in Black communities because police go to Black communities to find crimes to justify disenfranchising Black people. It's an easy scheme. All it takes is enough people like you who believe Black people are inferior and digest these "statistics" as part of the reality you need to create for yourself.

Do you have a count of the cold bodies and people who put them down? You seem to think that's a crime count, but it's not. There are plenty of examples of "cold bodies" justified by self-defense or "stand your ground" or because a cop pulled the trigger. Not every "cold body" is a crime.

Crime rates are higher in Black communities because police go to Black communities to find crimes to justify disenfranchising Black people. It's an easy scheme. All it takes is enough people like you who believe Black people are inferior and digest these "statistics" as part of the reality you need to create for yourself.

You're a more sophisticated troll than say, a Milhouse, but a troll nonetheless. Enjoy arguing with yourself.

Is this serious?

Here is the FBI homicide data from 2019:

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....019/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

Your theory is that murders committed by non-Black individuals are...underreported? Thousands of unreported murders annually? Thousands? Do you genuinely believe this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a not murder committed by some of your heroes.

https://apnews.com/article/ronald-greene-death-louisiana-eca021d8a54ec73598dd72b269826f7a

Louisiana officials have rebuffed repeated calls to release footage and details about what caused the 49-year-old’s death. Troopers initially told Greene’s family he died on impact after crashing into a tree during the chase. Later, State Police released a one-page statement acknowledging only that Greene struggled with troopers and died on his way to the hospital.

The 46-minute clip shows one trooper wrestling Greene to the ground, putting him in a chokehold and punching him in the face while another can be heard calling him a “stupid motherf---—.”
Greene wails “I’m sorry!” as another trooper delivers another stun gun shock to his backside and warns, “Look, you’re going to get it again if you don’t put your f---—- hands behind your back!” Another trooper can be seen briefly dragging the man facedown after his legs had been shackled and his hands cuffed behind him.
Instead of rendering aid, the troopers leave the heavyset man unattended, facedown and moaning for more than nine minutes, as they use sanitizer wipes to wash blood off their hands and faces.
“I hope this guy ain’t got f------ AIDS,” one of the troopers can be heard saying.

Here's where Broke and Bored start justifying why police brutally tortured this man and justify why they lied about how he died and justify Louisiana state police waiting 474 days to start an investigation, and justify Louisiana state police waiting two years to release the footage of his death.

Greene’s cold body doesn’t show up in crime statistics.

Oh and doing this while claiming Black people are more violent than white people.

Here's a not murder committed by some of your heroes.

https://apnews.com/article/ronald-greene-death-louisiana-eca021d8a54ec73598dd72b269826f7a

Here's where Broke and Bored start justifying why police brutally tortured this man and justify why they lied about how he died and justify Louisiana state police waiting 474 days to start an investigation, and justify Louisiana state police waiting two years to release the footage of his death.

Greene’s cold body doesn’t show up in crime statistics.

Oh and doing this while claiming Black people are more violent than white people.

It is getting increasingly harder to believe that you want to solve this problem.

I think it is disingenuous to suggest that jh is for either small government or individual liberties.

If they gave a merit badge for strawman making, you guys would all be Eagle Scouts.

Government of any size isn't going to fix the problems that have caused this violent crime epidemic. In fact, government is enabling the problem.

If they gave a merit badge for strawman making, you guys would all be Eagle Scouts.

Government of any size isn't going to fix the problems that have caused this violent crime epidemic. In fact, government is enabling the problem.

but you want to hire more cops and give them more powers

“violent crime epidemic”

The 2022 GOP platform folks. Just repeat it enough and it should take.

Do you even know how the scouts work? You can't Eagle from one merit badge, you need at least 21.

“violent crime epidemic”

The 2022 GOP platform folks. Just repeat it enough and it should take.

So we don't have a problem with violent crime? For the second time in 24 hours I find myself asking, do you genuinely believe that?

Do you even know how the scouts work? You can't Eagle from one merit badge, you need at least 21.

I am fully aware, but thank you for this very relevant detour.

I am sure that I could come up with 20 other things that you guys are good at. You might not like that list either.

So are we ready to get back to talking about violent crime or is that too #uncomfortable?

can you please report to the thread the police presence in your neighborhood and the violent crime rate so I have some context regarding your personal experience with police and crime in your immediate community?

Back