• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

F is for Fascism (Ferguson MO)

The mood being “let’s be more like a violent, war mongering society that simultaneously adheres to comical levels of hierarchical, tradition-obsessed life and governance style as well as eagerly embracing murder-based succession.”

Where does not liking the police, looters, antifa, and proud boys put you politically these days

Well said.

I have an idea. How about instead of vandalizing downtown Raleigh, a progressive and inclusive community that consistently votes for the ideals these protestors and looters seek to advance, why don’t they go riot and loot in some red counties and start shit there. Watching multiple non-white business owners pick up the pieces today (literally and figuratively) is sad. And it’s counter productive.

I have an idea. How about instead of vandalizing downtown Raleigh, a progressive and inclusive community that consistently votes for the ideals these protestors and looters seek to advance, why don’t they go riot and loot in some red counties and start shit there. Watching multiple non-white business owners pick up the pieces today (literally and figuratively) is sad. And it’s counter productive.

Lol isn’t wake county still one of the most segregated school systems in the south

Yeah, I don’t see how this doesn’t just get more people to turn conservative. At least the nutjobs taking to the Capitol buildings with guns are in lesser numbers. People don’t want to have to worry about looters coming into their homes. Watching numerous places you’ve been to getting looted on television is crazy.

Seems to me a larger issue that liberal and progressive places with liberal and progressive leaders are still enabling police brutality and broad inequality. Let Trump country fail on its own merits but if you want equitable society it’s not through damage and destruction, that’s just a symptom of frustration. You need more committed change driven leaders.

Back