• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

saw this billboard on the PA Turnpike yesterday:

DdrGy4KU0AA1u0k.jpg

saw this billboard on the PA Turnpike yesterday:

DdrGy4KU0AA1u0k.jpg

It looks like this PAC is being run by conspiracy theory twitter-er Claude Taylor. It raises money and uses the proceeds to pay for billboards.

Does Claude Taylor post on ogboards?

conservatives are going crazy about Roseanne cancellation. Why/who thinks that her comments are in any way acceptable? anyone who put this on twitter should have been fired.

It’s sad that you have explain to conservatives why calling a rich white guy the son of a monkey isn’t the same as calling a black woman the daughter of a monkey. It’s like a whole segment of the population doesn’t know the basic history of this country.

It’s sad that you have explain to conservatives why calling a rich white guy the son of a monkey isn’t the same as calling a black woman the daughter of a monkey. It’s like a whole segment of the population doesn’t know the basic history of this country.

Or they know, and they just don’t care.

Actually, they know, and they enjoy "triggering libs" and "melting snowflakes" with their "politically incorrect" hate speech. then they get to act like victims when the marketplace of ideas doesn't want to buy their garbage.

Apes, not monkeys, but your point still stands.

Do you realize Bill Maher is on HBO because his ABC show got cancelled?

Last edited:
Maher lost a network job for saying the 9-11 hijackers weren’t cowards.

Maher’s orangutan comments were presented as content in a comedy show, and were a reference to a persons artificially altered skin tone, not their natural skin tone. Lol good lord try again victims

Honestly, if you can tell the difference we just can’t help you.

I mean, Bill Maher is an Islamophobic piece of shit whom I would readily trade away for any conservative concession, but yeah, it's different.

Maher shouldn’t have been fired from ABC in the first place. The people who cancelled his show were cowards.

He’s equally as hard on Jews and Christians, to be fair. I’m not huge fan but he’s pretty rough on all religions.

Yeah he kind of has a Sam Harris outlook to religion and an honest view of Islam. His show is probably the best political comedy out right now.

He’s equally as hard on Jews and Christians, to be fair. I’m not huge fan but he’s pretty rough on all religions.
Yeah he kind of has a Sam Harris outlook to religion and an honest view of Islam. His show is probably the best political comedy out right now.
Yeah, no - he's a well established Islamophobe.

Back