• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Wait a minute, she's not done yet. Just got this text:

"Plus I have never put you down because you don't attend church.... I am a baptist who believes in King James Bible and lives by it.... I don't stray from the word accepting change and the evils of the world just to fit in but I don't criticize others either.... I pray for them .. You know me better than that ..."

"Plus I have never put you down because you don't attend church.... I am a baptist who believes in King James Bible and lives by it.... I don't stray from the word accepting change and the evils of the world just to fit in but I don't criticize others either.... I pray for them .. You know me better than that ..."

Please keep this woman in OUR life, helton. Where is your sense of teamwork.

So, has she won this thread?

I'm from the county. You've got to pm me as to who this chick is. I need a new insurance agent, obviously. On the real, this sounds the abridged version of the moral viewsof every member of my inlaws' church. There's a reason Virginia Fucking Foxx keeps getting elected up here.

Were those actual texts, like to your phone number, Helton? Whether they were texts or fb messages, either way... My goodness.

Were those actual texts, like to your phone number, Helton? Whether they were texts or fb messages, either way... My goodness.

The first ones were to facebook. Like I said, I haven't spoken to her in two years so the actual friendship was thin. Then this crap and I unfriended her. The last ones were texts. I haven't responded to those.

Ask her who wrote the King James Bible!?

She almost gives the impression you got run out of Ashe County for being a booze hound. She didn't like your drinking?! LOL! This chick must have been a blast to work alongside.
Her:
snl-church-lady.jpg

Helton
otis.jpg

The first ones were to facebook. Like I said, I haven't spoken to her in two years so the actual friendship was thin. Then this crap and I unfriended her. The last ones were texts. I haven't responded to those.

Go to her, HeltonCreek, go to her now.

"The sad truth is that those in Washington who are really serious about changing things for the benefit of the nation are a tiny minority compared to those who just want to keep the spending and borrowing train rolling."

"The sad truth is that those in Washington who are really serious about changing things for the benefit of the nation are a tiny minority compared to those who just want to keep the spending and borrowing train rolling."

You know, democracy.

more:

Joe LiVolsi Senate bill is no fair compromise. Still time for the House Heroes to offer an amendment to make it more palatable to conservatives and the American people.
Like · Reply · 4 · 16 hours ago

Sheryl Brantley We are going to continue to fight....obamacare is destroying the middle class and our insurance industry.

Oh you mean the insurance industry that is supposed to get millions of healthy new premium payers and billions in government subsidies?

Back