• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fake slide

Narduzzi's presser is great fun. Lots of complaining about the officiating but he admitted he didn't have a good view of the slide and didn't really take issue with that one. Of course he would have no credibility if he did. . . .
Dude is a total cock. After the ACC Champ game and the fake slide, he made smart ass comments about they teach their kids to tackle and play until the whistle. Less than 48 hours later the NCAA saw it would be open season on QBs, and created the rule asap. Point being, fuck Nardouchy.

He clearly has practiced it. That move takes skill and practice to pull off like that.

It doesn’t require a penalty. The officials just need to blow the ball dead at the start of the slide like they’re supposed to do.
Did anyone realize in DC’s post game presser he didn’t say anything like “hats off to Pitt for a…..”
Not sure DC and Duzzi have a great relationship.
Even during the pre-game week, Claw said “I’ve know Narduzzi… for 30 years”
Okay. There’s plenty of people I’ve known for years that I don’t like.

I mean they’re from the same city that worshipped a rapist QB who was replaced by their beloved fake slider. Fuck em all.

Back