• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout from Bama loss

Why can't there be audio? What were the people saying?

The kid who was attacked:

Michael Connolly
‏@MConnolly4
That lady had 3 kids....they were all bawling afterwords. And then...Bama lost.

Chick who took the video:

KelleyK☀⚓ ‏@KELLLLKAY 55m
I will post the raw HQ version when I get back to Norman.

Last edited:
Why can't there be audio? What were the people saying?

The kid who was attacked:

Michael Connolly
‏@MConnolly4
That lady had 3 kids....they were all bawling afterwords. And then...Bama lost.

+1. I wanna hear it.

Not gonna lie. That was kinda hot.

Fucking drunk ass bitch. If the OU guy had done that to her, he would've been pepper-sprayed and put in cuffs. Be proud of mama, kids.

Agree....good job by OU kid just standing there, taking it, and not fighting back. I hope she was put in handcuffs, but obviously the video didn't show the end result, what a loser.

That is the textbook definition of a "Bammer".

She can't be held accountable for anything she did because, just like Harvey Updike, she "just has too much Bama" in her.

Worst collective college fan base in the country.

That is the textbook definition of a "Bammer".

She can't be held accountable for anything she did because, just like Harvey Updike, she "just has too much Bama" in her.

Worst collective college fan base in the country.

:rofl:

Whatever.

Now this condensed version is much hotter

I don't believe in hitting women but it would be hard to hold back here.

On another note, Paul Fartbomb show is gonna be great today!

Seriously, that chick should be in jail right now

The girl in the gray Bama hoodie who originally pulled her away deserves some ridicule ...she didn't exactly use a master spy technique to get away and start throwing punches

I don't believe in hitting women but it would be hard to hold back here.

On another note, Paul Fartbomb show is gonna be great today!

Oh my gosh, I'm listening for the first time ever. This guy was just on that went on an illiterate tirade and it turned out his..... I mean her name was Phyllis, lol.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I'm listening for the first time ever. This guy was just on that went on a illiterate tirade and it turned out his..... I mean her name was Phyllis, lol.

Phyllis was the same one who went off on Colin Cowherd in a similar illiterate tirade after he predicted Malzahn would challenge Saban in the upcoming years after AU beat Bama in the Iron Bowl. While discussing the Sugar Bowl on his show this morning Cowherd made the comment "You can't spell Phyllis without two L's". He should have credited Maryland with their PhiLLLLip Rivers spelling.

guess ill just put this here.

AJ and AJ: A Special Bond
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10233231&ex_cid=sportscenter

i kindof hated the guy before i saw this (mostly because how hot his girlfriend is and how awesome his life is). it really does my heart good seeing stuff like this in my generation. you see it less and less these days, and people in a position like AJ rarely use their popularity for good. dude is the anti-manziel. hope he gets a shot in the NFL, gonna be pulling for him...

Back