• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout from Bama loss

Poisoning trees, teabagging a passed out college kid, and now this heel-kicking crazy mother...

Yeah, I have no idea why people say Alabama has the worst fans.

I believe the comment was regarding collective fans. Not arguing that Alabama has some wackos, but I've also met tons who are civil, smart and polite. Can't say the same about most of the tOSU fans I've met.

Eh, I don't let dumb comments like that bother me. Every fan base has its idiots, and the more successful the team, the more fans (and in turn more idiots who come into focus). Alabama has some crazy fans, but for the most part they are harmless (except for Mrs. Pritchett, of course).

There's no defense for her behavior. A sane person would have sobered up today and said, "OH MY GOD, TELL ME I DIDN'T DO THAT!!!" and then spent most of the day wearing shades and hiding from more publicity.

Nope! Not this bag of nuts! If I were her husband, I would file for divorce if she refuses to address her alcohol problem. Fairly obvious the woman is in total denial.

Not to mention if the guy's story is the true one, her son was the one that told them to come up there & fight him. They then responded for him to go down there.

Eh, I don't let dumb comments like that bother me. Every fan base has its idiots, and the more successful the team, the more fans (and in turn more idiots who come into focus). Alabama has some crazy fans, but for the most part they are harmless (except for Mrs. Pritchett, of course).
Exhibit A: Poisoned trees and dumb enough to admit it on the radio.
Exhibit B: Teabagged a passed out kid knowing videos were all around.
Exhibit C: And crazy lady in denial.

Exhibit A and Exhibit B were two of the biggest "shitty sports fan" stories of the past decade.

I have no problem using these examples as being representative of the fan base.

And Siff, were you a fan at all of Bama before your daughter started attending?

Exhibit A: Poisoned trees and dumb enough to admit it on the radio.
Exhibit B: Teabagged a passed out kid knowing videos were all around.
Exhibit C: And crazy lady in denial.

Exhibit A and Exhibit B were two of the biggest "shitty sports fan" stories of the past decade.

I have no problem using these examples as being representative of the fan base.

And Siff, were you a fan at all of Bama before your daughter started attending?

We've had crazy shit happen at Wake. Should I consider Wake a rogue program, or university? That would be silly, right?

As for my support of Bama and when it began - does it matter? To answer your question, no, I was not. Do you have kids? If so, you'll learn one day that what they love ultimately becomes important to you, too.

Better be glad she didn't got to Carolina.

Better be glad she didn't got to Carolina.

Never could have happened. As she explained to us during the selection process, "how can you force me to apply to a school that, as I've grown up, you've taught me to hate?"

Smart girl.

Her comments about being concerned what Saban thinks are typical Bammer. They are idiots.

We've had crazy shit happen at Wake. Should I consider Wake a rogue program, or university? That would be silly, right?

As for my support of Bama and when it began - does it matter? To answer your question, no, I was not. Do you have kids? If so, you'll learn one day that what they love ultimately becomes important to you, too.

What kind of crazy shit have we had happen at Wake that even approached any of those three?

What kind of crazy shit have we had happen at Wake that even approached any of those three?

Great. Now BBD is here. Joy!

We've had a basketball player accused of sexual assault. We've had a former football player kill someone, right, and another make some type of threats? Didn't we have a fraternity do something to a farm animal? No one made comparisons between events, BBD. What I suggested is that it's silly to make broad generalizations. Bama has its share of idiots. Got it.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Her comments about being concerned what Saban thinks are typical Bammer. They are idiots.

She probably thought Saban might go to Texas because of her.

Back