• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout from Bama loss

Carolina fans whine about the refs, but are harmless. You have to watch your back at some SEC stadiums.

I would only expect to get in a fight with a Tarhole if there's only one bottle of Pinot Noir left at Total Wine and we both want it

Carolina fans whine about the refs, but are harmless. You have to watch your back at some SEC stadiums.

If watching your back is a criteria, Maryland fans belong in the discussion.

Also, name a school besides NCSU where someone killed another at a tailgate.

If this was PackPride, there would be about 50hundred "you have to watch you back at Chapel Hole 'cause of the gheys!!11!one1!juan!!1" comments after this one.

Alabama is the birthplace of the 60s civil rights revolution. There has got be something good about the state that gave rise to that...unless it was just so awful here for nonwhites and thats why the people revolted. Regardless Auburn is a pretty nice place.

Alabama is the birthplace of the 60s civil rights revolution. There has got be something good about the state that gave rise to that...unless it was just so awful here for nonwhites and thats why the people revolted. Regardless Auburn is a pretty nice place.

I think that would be a reasonable assumption.

831592743.gif

Florida State and Tennessee have been my two worst away game experiences as a Florida football fan. I've heard LSU is rough as well but I've never been. Bama fans were actually pretty nice when I went there. The students were jerks but drunk students obviously get a pass.

TI've been to a bunch of road games at SEC and ACC sites and never had a bad experience. It is my opinion that if you are looking for trouble, you tend to find it. Otherwise, you usually get a little good natured heckling and both sides have fun with it. That said, the LSU good natured heckling was on a different level than these rest. I had 8 year old girls coming up to me and yelling "Tiger Bait" in my face.

Last edited:
Back