• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fallout from Bama loss

The south would be so much better without Alabama.

I've been treated worse at State than anywhere else. I completely understand why Michigan hates osu

Did anyone at C-F ever launch themselves at you from a row or two up and repeatedly punch and kick you?

Siff, that's a beautiful family.

I LOL love the apologize to Saban. Amazing.

I'll buy that. Flagship colleges in their states. UNC anyone?

Carolina is awful, but probably a step below tOSU, Bama and Kentucky IMHO. They're worse for me because I have to live in the same area as their asshole fans.

LSU isn't the only SEC team with a chunk of racist fans.

They're not even the team where I've heard, "They may be 'African-Americans,' but at least they're our 'African-Americans.'"

LSU fans are hammered drunk 99% of the time

they will threaten your life with a smile on their face

sick cajuns

when we talk about gumps, it's not the people that actually went to the school or their parents, we're talking about the crazy rednecks who happened to be born in Alabama.

Since I have had to deal with Bammers for at least 15 years that I can recall, I can categorically say that they are the worst. Finebaum is great proof of this.

when we talk about gumps, it's not the people that actually went to the school or their parents, we're talking about the crazy rednecks who happened to be born in Alabama.

Since I have had to deal with Bammers for at least 15 years that I can recall, I can categorically say that they are the worst. Finebaum is great proof of this.

This.

Back