• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FASHION THREAD 2023

Big fan of the stretch in the Banana Republic Traveler's jeans

I got a few pairs of jeans from stitch fix but. It in love with them

I also have some of those Chelsea boots biff posted, although mine are UGGS. At 51 I don’t need to spend my life lacing up boots.

I got a few pairs of jeans from stitch fix but. It in love with them

I also have some of those Chelsea boots biff posted, although mine are UGGS. At 51 I don’t need to spend my life lacing up boots.
I think that’s where I’m at. When I move to NY and need some boots for being in the woods, I’ll buy some for that purpose

Do you have other boots already? I would recommend full lace up over chukka.

I think brand-wise, it sounds like JCrew Kenton boots (which go on big sales all the time) are probably a better value than the Thursday ones, although I think it's a bit of a crapshoot as well.
Good call on the Kenton boots. Red Wing Iron Ranger is the best work boot out there IMO but I don’t want to pay $400 for boots. Kenton is a great high quality alternative at a better price point.

It’s hard for me to stray away from JCrew and BR in general because they have great high quality alternatives at great price points.

Last edited:
I'm a complete sweater whore. Have been buying 1-2 a year for like the last 8 years, and well damn, I probably have too many now. And might be kind of addicted. But it's really the only thing I wear from now until like April.

View attachment 6004

I'm a big colorful tops, lighter neutral colors/deep blue bottoms guy. I really never wear black or darker gray tops. Just doesn't work for me. I like color.
V-neck or crewneck?

V-neck or crewneck?
All crew. Like Juice, the v-neck sweater look just doesn't work for me. Looks too dressed-up and you kind of need to be wearing a button-down underneath to make it work, which is not me 90% of the time. The crewneck is much more versatile and casual.

All crew. Like Juice, the v-neck sweater look just doesn't work for me. Looks too dressed-up and you kind of need to be wearing a button-down underneath to make it work, which is not me 90% of the time. The crewneck is much more versatile and casual.
even with the button down underneath it creates a weird effect (to me) like this

1697725678767.png

4c177d7e2142998dbd9c1345d5c16c2f.jpg

^ i don't love that look, personally -- would be better with a crewneck

for it to look right, imo, the depth of the v has to be very precise for a given person's body

crewneck is not size/body-dependent

Last edited:
Back