• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

February 9th. Winter is.... ...nope, must have been the AC.

I know I'm not a genius. I have no clue how I ever gave off the impression that I thought I was one. That's new.

Section 117- where the efforts should be focused- couldn't read the sign (even the big one), didn't hear anything.

I'm telling you...117.

Dino's last season, @ home vs UNC, some guy in section 117 (he was sitting in front of RW) went NUTS on Dino mid game. I mean psycho crazy. Screaming at him, giving him the finger, stomping his feet. His face was red, his family was embarrassed. He got the stink eye from Dino's wife, Dino's daughter made a comment back to him (he didn't hear it). The guy walked out with about 10 min left in the game and as he proceeded to leave, he threw his tickets in the air in the direction of RW. It was unlike anything I've ever witnessed. A full blown, old guy hissy fit.

After the game, RW stood with his hands on the rail in front of him (he's not in the cushioned seat row, he's one row behind, which is weird to me, but anyway...)and stared at Dino with this crazed look of disgust.

We all know what eventually happened.

I'm telling you...117.

get me a ticket in 117. I am totally serious.

speaking of dickheads, where have you been lately?

7e5azesy.jpg

a) Good initiative for the erstwhile protestors, even if they oversold it.
b) You know that Bzz and RW are trading #dv7out hashtags right now via DM.

thanks for all that showed. wisb the game was different. would hav made it a lot easier to protest. we did make some old people so uncomfortable that they got up and left. lol

How so? You wish we had lost? If that's the case your hatred for [Redacted] has started to far outweigh your love for Wake. Support the team, support the players. It's a good thing that we won. You can hate Buzz all you want but to wish that we lose is pretty insulting to the players.

A few people have reached out to me re: the Miami game in PM and rep.

I'm going to launch some stuff Monday to see if we can get some organization going. Ideally, I'd like 30+ people in attendance, but obviously after today I'm concerned that that's a pipedream.

Even if we had been blown out this would have been a lame protest. Two posters, some chanting by five people, and 100 stat sheets? Good work boys, how much time did it take you to plan that one?

I support the Buzz Out movement and support in-game protesting, but you have to get a little more creative than that.

How so? You wish we had lost? If that's the case your hatred for [Redacted] has started to far outweigh your love for Wake. Support the team, support the players. It's a good thing that we won. You can hate Buzz all you want but to wish that we lose is pretty insulting to the players.

wtf are u talking about. I stated that it would have a little easier fir us to protest if the score was different. read all of my post before u say this. I have always pulled for our team. if u would have shown up u would have seen all of us clapping and cheering for this team.

Even if we had been blown out this would have been a lame protest. Two posters, some chanting by five people, and 100 stat sheets? Good work boys, how much time did it take you to plan that one?

I support the Buzz Out movement and support in-game protesting, but you have to get a little more creative than that.

and u are doing a hell of a job showing up to protest. try to.step out from your computer once in a while.

wtf are u talking about. I stated that it would have a little easier fir us to protest if the score was different. read all of my post before u say this. I have always pulled for our team. if u would have shown up u would have seen all of us clapping and cheering for this team.

Yes. You care more about protesting than us winning. That's my point.

and u are doing a hell of a job showing up to protest. try to.step out from your computer once in a while.

I live in Chicago. Kinda unreasonable bud.

And I don't think you know much about my background if you're suggesting that I step out of my comfort zone

Back