• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Four Thread

what is this the nba. travelling missed all over the place.

Call a damn travel...dear god...Luckie is gonna play a huge role in this game...Couldn't happen to a nicer douchebag.

Can we talk about how much better an analyst Steve Kerr is than Clark Kellogg?

I can't believe I'm watching the Final Four and saying to myself, "Wow, they really can't guard Skeen down low."

I mean Jesus H., what is going on here.

I need a Butler/KY final to win my consolation pool! Go Butler!

I know that UConn and Kentucky are the marquee programs in this Final 4, but I think the general public interest is greater for Butler/VCU than UConn/UK. Butler/VCU should have been the prime time game, IMO.

I know that UConn and Kentucky are the marquee programs in this Final 4, but I think the general public interest is greater for Butler/VCU than UConn/UK. Butler/VCU should have been the prime time game, IMO.

I agree.

I just can't wait until Monday night: regardless of what happens in either of today's games, the title game truly will be good vs. evil. I know I'm going to be rooting like hell for the winner of tonight's early game over the winner of the late game no matter who the 2 teams are.

I just can't wait until Monday night: regardless of what happens in either of today's games, the title game truly will be good vs. evil. I know I'm going to be rooting like hell for the winner of tonight's early game over the winner of the late game no matter who the 2 teams are.

Oh me too.

nice spin move. is this the same guy who played for us?

Jamie is the most dominant player on the court. He could have a huge game.

I should have said, "if he can stay out of foul trouble"...just picked up his 2nd

He would have played like this if Dino knew how to use him.

Back