• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Actually funny enough, if you look closely, in very very small letters it says,

PAID ADVERTISEMENT right above ours - hahahah

2q1hsax.png

Is it on the front of the sports page? Or an ACC insert booklet?

I'm just curious. Either way it's one of the more amazing things in WF history.

Great work, guys.

Alright everyone email, tweet, call, text, carrier pigeon a picture of this paper and ad to everyone you know/can find in the media. Espn Bloggers, local media, etc. Every little bit helps. We need to make this thing as impactful as I think it can be. Let's do it.

Is it on the front of the sports page? Or an ACC insert booklet?

I'm just curious. Either way it's one of the more amazing things in WF history.

Great work, guys.

Front page of Sports... and yes to MAC - this needs to be blown up and sent to everyone in the press. Start listing email addresses...

I hesitate to use the modifier 'perfect', but this is as close to perfect execution as we could have asked for - great job, all, especially VT and the Stratts.

Here's my basic tweet - just trying to blow it out to as many sportswriters as I can... feel free to do the same or help with names.

@ESPNAndyKatz Wake fans got the front page of the ACC Tournament Newspaper in Greensboro, NC. #BuzzOut. http://i.imgur.com/Ja7pRZs.jpg

We've done what we can... We really need u guys to spread this for us!

When you are tweeting, emailing, or contacting people, it might be a good idea to include the ad was financed by hundreds of WF Fans, Students, and Alumni and that BuzzOut numbers in the thousands. Hate to see people turn this into it's only three people when there was actually a huge effort here plus people seem to think that those opposing Buzz are in the minority.

Will the Barnyard rally around Farmer Buzz??? Circle the wagons, farm animals! The Buzzer needs you!

When you are tweeting, emailing, or contacting people, it might be a good idea to include the ad was financed by hundreds of WF Fans, Students, and Alumni and that BuzzOut numbers in the thousands. Hate to see people turn this into it's only three people when there was actually a huge effort here plus people seem to think that those opposing Buzz are in the minority.

Great point.

Back