• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE DANNY NOW!

So since apparently Hatch made the call to hire and extend Manning, I wonder if there is any chance he decides to make a move. Wellman is likely a lot more receptive to the big sports donors but Hatch is more insulated and probably much more concerned with the Wake Will donors and the BOT than the sports guys.

So since apparently Hatch made the call to hire and extend Manning, I wonder if there is any chance he decides to make a move. Wellman is likely a lot more receptive to the big sports donors but Hatch is more insulated and probably much more concerned with the Wake Will donors and the BOT than the sports guys.

:rulz:

Hatch can have a character HC that can also coach. These are not mutually exclusive.

I am loathe to fire a college bball or football coach during the season other than if there is some wrongdoing, but this is an exception.

He needs to go, NOW!!!

I would coach for free until his contract ends. At least I have passion for WFU. He was a great player, but is in over his head in coaching.

What are Hatch's and Wellman's e-mail addresses? We need to lock down their in mail boxes, tell them to get some stones and do the right thing (most importantly, for the players whose coaching staff is being outcoached by legendary coaching titans like Houston Baptist, Liberty, and Gardner Webb).

All they have to do is look what Clawson did this year and follow suit.

The fact that you post this on multiple threads, combined with your user name, means either you have insider info or want to make it seem so. Which?

You want to know how good his information is? He's the guy that said you could never fire a coordinator during the season - the week before Clawson fired Sawvell. Called such a move "junior high logic."

Last edited:
I would coach for free until his contract ends. At least I have passion for WFU. He was a great player, but is in over his head in coaching.

are you more knowledgeable than charlottedeac?

Still Wellman's fault if he messed things up with Dino --> Bzdoofus in order to be stripped of all power by Hatch and to have ostensibly no role in hiring Mandoofus. He does not get a pass. Screw him and screw Wake Forest for being so inept on this. We do not deserve Dave Clawson. Absolutely tragic how we've ended up here 8.5 years after Dino's firing.

Hatch forced Wellnan to fire Dino.

As soon as the clock ticked down to all zeros against the church league team Manning should have been shit canned.

What is Wellman waiting for?!

How you clowns didn't see this hire as the disaster it was is beyond me.

You don't hand over a dire situation to an inexperienced person.

This was always going to fail and Wellman is responsible.

How you clowns didn't see this hire as the disaster it was is beyond me.

You don't hand over a dire situation to an inexperienced person.

This was always going to fail and Wellman is responsible.

you care about wake basketball?!

Calling bullshit on Board Member’s claim that Hatch has done all of the damage.

Not really anymore. I'm not upset or bothered by this latest loss. Are you?

Wow, how can you not care? Wake BB is ingrained in my sports welfare...current status (10 years) is horrible. I caan’t Just turn it off.

Back