• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE JEFF [Redacted] TONIGHT

It is freakIng embarrassing. Duke and Unc are both in the top 10, State is on the rise and we are beyond pathetic!!!

What sucks is that NCSU went through this with Sid and the fans begged for his firing for years while the AD thought he knew best. It finally happens and now they have as many conference wins in Gottfried's first year as Sid maxed out in his five years.

What sucks is that NCSU went through this with Sid and the fans begged for his firing for years while the AD thought he knew best. It finally happens and now they have as many conference wins in Gottfried's first year as Sid maxed out in his five years.

What's worse is I'd take Sid over Bzzz right now

I came to the realization late last season that Wake is 5 years away from being good again. If you admit to this reality, it makes it easier to cope. I really don't think that the bottom has been hit. Like the post-Staak era, it will bottom out early in the next coach's tenure and improve from there. That, folks, is reality.

The worst thing about this is that it is almost guaranteed that [Redacted] is going to get a fourth year.

After GuitarDeac's post, I've lost total confidence in this athletic department to fix this situation.

Did we ever have any of that verified? Has he/she given reliable information before? Some of it sounds incredibly farfetched to say the least.

I think the general opinion is that Wellman will probably give [Redacted] a chance to bring in the upcoming recruiting class and have them for two years of development before a decision is made

Might as well move the games to campus.

Wellman should be sent packing as well.

This program has been ruined.

Boston College on brink of beating FSU

If that doesn't cement what a crap coach we have I don't know what does. Bc has nothing this year, but they're going to beat the hottest team in the league and get to 3 conference wins because they'Ve got a capable coach, we've got a joke!!!!

Meanwhile, a BC team that started 4 freshmen, returned 4 ppg from last year's roster, and is missing their fourth-leading scorer knocked off conference-leading F$U. What a difference a coach makes.

Meanwhile, a BC team that started 4 freshmen, returned 4 ppg from last year's roster, and is missing their fourth-leading scorer knocked off conference-leading F$U. What a difference a coach makes.

Dino may not have been a great coach or even a decent coach and maybe he even needed to be fired, but he didn't deserve to be fired to bring such a pathetic excuse of a coach as [Redacted]. Why Ron Wellman, just tell us why???

Can someone form a protest posse to occupy Ron Wellman's front lawn? I'm tired of everyone whining and crying on the Internet. Let's DO something!!!

Back