• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE JEFF [Redacted] TONIGHT

I think I hate Jeff [Redacted]

I have hated him for a long time now. At this point, he could lead us to a Final Four and spring for half a dozen hookers to watch the game with me, and I'd still fucking hate him. He is irredeemable in my mind.

I have hated him for a long time now. At this point, he could lead us to a Final Four and spring for half a dozen hookers to watch the game with me, and I'd still fucking hate him. He is irredeemable in my mind.

Wait a second... how big of hearts do these 6 hookers have?

He lost me after the presby game. He will never win me over. Never.

If that doesn't cement what a crap coach we have I don't know what does. Bc has nothing this year, but they're going to beat the hottest team in the league and get to 3 conference wins because they'Ve got a capable coach, we've got a joke!!!!

Huh? We smoked them by 15 on their home court and you are praising their coach? Wake led by 20 in the game. If Bz is as bad as many here think BC should have fired Donahue after our game.

Seriously, Buzz needs to ask himself if he thinks he can do it. He is a low key guy who obviously needs self motivated guys. He's got a bunch of young kids that are not talented, and don't play all that smart.

He may decide that the college game is not for him.

Let's get real. He's making serious coin. Wellman has to fire him. It's the only way he's going anywhere.

Seriously, Buzz needs to ask himself if he thinks he can do it. He is a low key guy who obviously needs self motivated guys. He's got a bunch of young kids that are not talented, and don't play all that smart.

He may decide that the college game is not for him.

12-20
9-22
15-16
8-24
11-13

I think its being decided for him.

To compare, Sidney Lowe from 2006-2007 through 2010-2011:

20-16
15-16
16-14
20-16
15-16

I don't trust Wellman to hire anybody better.

Exactly. Except for football the second time [ Caldwell was his first hire ], there is not a very good track record of hiring of the major sports.

Back