• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Manning, Hire Loyola Coach

Bring the Krutwig, too.

Hell, at this point hire Sr. Jean. She’s got more coaching sense than Manning.

Lol, yea can’t wait for the 5th year of Manning. October can’t come soon enough!

The coach at Loyola-Chicago doesn’t have to come to Wake to contend for a national championship.

We can’t just expect mid major coaches to line up for a job at Wake.

Neither would come to Wake. And y’all would have run Larranaga and Smart off by now so what’s the point.

What’s the point, again? I was distracted watching Loyola Chicago make a Final Four in my lifetime.

The coach at Loyola-Chicago doesn’t have to come to Wake to contend for a national championship.

I say we try and lure away Loyola's top assistant.

And yet it’s not that hard to find a decent* coach.

* Coach capable of completely rebuilding the program within 3 years.

And that y’all are idiots for wanting to bail on a coach that has just assembled the most talented team we’ve had since Dino before he coaches said team so that the very guy who destroyed our program can hire another coach.

And that y’all are idiots for wanting to bail on a coach that has just assembled the most talented team we’ve had since Dino before he coaches said team so that the very guy who destroyed our program can hire another coach.

Kansas State rebounded from their first four experience with an Elite 8 run. How did Wake do?

Lol, RChill is coming unhinged.

Illinois St fired Porter Moses several years ago.

Back