• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The senate has literally made a cottage industry out of investigating HRC, with nothing to actually show for it. Now they have re-packaged the same facts to create a new Uranium One scandal. It's ridiculous. I am sure they will investigate it and nothing will come of it because there is nothing there.

DNC takeover? On the basis of that letter? A congressional investigation? That is totally wack even for the new scandal obsession Rs.

The House has done even more kangaroo courts than the Senate.

Yea no shit. Would have been nice if 46% of the country hadn't ignored Trump's corrupt past (morally and financially) and weird infatuation with Russia. We could have avoided all of this.

The worst part is that at some point rubes will wake up and realize Trump has always been in it for himself and could give zero fucks about his base. Might not happen tomorrow or 4 years from now but it will happen.

Trump voters should be outraged more than anyone. You voted for someone who promised to drain the swamp and make America great again. Trump and his cronies epitomize the swamp and we're almost a year into this administration with no major policy achievements aside from a few executive orders banning people from entering the country. Congrats.

Oh and a Supreme Court pick for which you can thank your favorite establishment boogeyman, Mitch McConnell.

They did drain the swamp. They drained it of evil democrats.

This is great.

Commerce Sec. Ross has a major ownership stake in a shipping company that provides services for a Russian oil company with direct ties to Putin.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Commerce Sec. Ross has a major ownership stake in a shipping company that provides services for a Russian oil company with direct ties to Putin.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And he never disclosed it during the confirmation process.

Lot of lies about Russia coming from the Trump world. I wonder why.

I think Ukrainians might hate Paul Manafort more than most anti-trump Americans.

Last edited:
Also of note from the article above...Moscow has officially thrown Manafort under the bus. They claim he's a CIA agent.

"The Kremlin’s advisers who advised Yanukovych together with Manafort were also happy about the investigation for their own reasons.

“We feel malevolent joy about Manafort’s arrest,” Sergei Markov, Russia’s spin doctor during the Yanukovych presidential campaign, told The Daily Beast. “We Russians who worked with him in Kiev are gloating, as he was a CIA agent and it is fun to see America investigating its own former agents.”

Markov offered no proof of the CIA allegation, but he did reinforce the argument that Manafort was paid with dirty funds. “Of course Manafort was paid grey money and sent it to offshore accounts—that is what everybody does. Ukraine has always been corrupt.”

Is this the smoking gun for Donnie, Jr.?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...russia-law-may-be-reviewed-moscow-lawyer-says

"‘If We Come to Power’

“Looking ahead, if we come to power, we can return to this issue and think what to do about it,’’ Trump Jr. said of the 2012 law, she recalled. “I understand our side may have messed up, but it’ll take a long time to get to the bottom of it,” he added, according to her."

According to Carter Paige's sworn testimony to the House, Lewandowski, Hope Hicks, J.D. Gordon and Jeff Sessions all knew about his trip to Russia in June of last year. Remember, Sessions testified under oath to the Senate that he knew of contacts between anyone in the Trump campaign and Russia during the run for the WH.

You can't get two more opposite statements than these. Someone is committing perjury.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...russia-law-may-be-reviewed-moscow-lawyer-says

"‘If We Come to Power’

“Looking ahead, if we come to power, we can return to this issue and think what to do about it,’’ Trump Jr. said of the 2012 law, she recalled. “I understand our side may have messed up, but it’ll take a long time to get to the bottom of it,” he added, according to her."

And don't forget...that meeting was set up by Russia to share "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

"If it's what you say it is, I love it!" - Don Trump Jr.

I still can't believe these idiots corresponded over email about this. That alone should disqualify you from the White House.

"‘If We Come to Power’

Mueller is calling in Trump's long-time body guard. I bet that guy knows a lot of shit.

Back