• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Trump was duty bound to obstruct the attempted coup

You tailpipe porkers are really desperate and pathetic

It’s over. You lost again. Trump wins again.

Congress ain’t doing shit

Donald could murder Mueller in cold blood today in DC and Moonz would say it's warranted to protect the country.

You're a pathetic piece of shit and so are the rest of the Trumpers.

Like everything else in your life, this presidency will turn into complete shit.

My life is pretty good you don’t know anything about me

What’s the point of name calling

You know what you look like

You see it everyday in the mirror

Last edited:
Barr said the WH "fully cooperated". The Mueller team said "insufficient" cooperation harmed the investigation.

Your affirmative defense for obstruction of justice is that he had to do it to prevent an attempted coup of the government?

Yeah I'm sure that's gonna fly.

He didn’t obstruct justice.

But what he did do was legally justified in light of the fact the collusion was horseshit and a hoax

The Mueller report is a 450+ page negative campaign ad started by an oppo research firm

Some funny stuff in there too. Looks like pee tapes are probably real (Steele report looking better and better). Lots of things that were called "fake news" were in fact, obviously true *shocked face*

Some funny stuff in there too. Looks like pee tapes are probably real (Steele report looking better and better). Lots of things that were called "fake news" were in fact, obviously true *shocked face*

Yeah the report confirms a lot of NYT, WSJ, WaPo reporting that Donald called lies.

My life is pretty good you don’t know anything about me

What’s the point of name calling

You know what you look like

You see it everyday in the mirror

I know you are self-absorbed loser who spends and inordinate amount of time peddling fake news conspiracy theories and trolling all of these boards and making them much worse for everybody. What else is there to know?

Richard Burr was a back channel to the White House. He was feeding info from the Gang of 8 meetings to the WH.

He's no troll, he's a true believer which is even worse.

A moron without a moral compass, beholden to a wannabe authoritarian.

I’m a true believer that this was a giant fraudulent hoax and the the deep state attempted a coup

Not a true believer in trump as you assume

I’m likely to vote for Bernie if he makes it that far

"Trump upon learning of Mueller's appointment: 'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm fucked.' "

Seems innocent, imo!

Back