• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

You’re an angry disappointed man

I get it.

gFmV9ix.gif

I guess, other than having meetings the rest of the afternoon...

But after that, I get to watch my son play baseball and then go on a date with my wife!

I guess, other than having meetings the rest of the afternoon...

But after that, I get to watch my son play baseball and then go on a date with my wife!

I was taking about over the mueller report

Watching the kid play sports is fun

I do it every week
I know nothing of your personal life, nor do I care

i had some cool ranch doritos at lunch. always tasty

Gross.

I had a rotisserie chicken sub with grilled peppers.

I was taking about over the mueller report

Watching the kid play sports is fun

I do it every week
I know nothing of your personal life, nor do I care

Ok, I guess I'll see you there. Wave so I know who you are.

I noticed a number of violations of the "Don't be a douchebag" rule over the last few pages.

Will the mods do anything? NAH !

Yeah the PM did happen because your boy Go was upset, and as an expert judge in male physique you know the word fat was a legitimate claim.

Yeah the PM did happen because your boy Go was upset, and as an expert judge in male physique you know the word fat was a legitimate claim.

He may have been big boned

You chose to ridicule him for that fact

I have no clue what Nedick looks like

But he comes across as a guy who likes Doritos and Rachel Maddow ALOT

“Everyone tells me if you get one of those independent counsels it ruins your presidency. It takes year and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me,” he said.

#pathetic

Page 168: At Trump Tower meeting weeks after 2016 election, Jared Kushner asked then-Russian Amb. Kislyak "if they could communicate using secure facilities at the Russian Embassy," the Mueller report states. Kislyak quickly rejected the idea.

such a hoax ....LOL

Back