• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I know you are self-absorbed loser who spends and inordinate amount of time peddling fake news conspiracy theories and trolling all of these boards and making them much worse for everybody. What else is there to know?

Exactly what fake conspiracies?

That collusion was a hoax?

That the FISA warrants were obtained under false pretenses?

That leadership in the FBI and CIA were trying to take out atrymp?

Ps, 68, the Horowitz report is coming.....

You should be happy I didn’t bet you

That’s $250 you can use on 10 date nights with the bride

The Mueller report is a 450+ page negative campaign ad started by an oppo research firm

Started by an oppo research firm?

So you’re just ignoring the fact that the Australian ambassador to England met with Papadopolous and then alerted the US government about Pap’s meetings with Russians?

Exactly what fake conspiracies?

That collusion was a hoax?

That the FISA warrants were obtained under false pretenses?

That leadership in the FBI and CIA were trying to take out atrymp?

Ps, 68, the Horowitz report is coming.....

You should be happy I didn’t bet you

That’s $250 you can use on 10 date nights with the bride

This is your brain on Devin Nunes and Fox News.

Why even engage, if this was the state board and a majority believed the bullshit he is peddling he would be arguing the opposite, it’s how he finds meaning.

How Moonz sees himself.

woke.jpg

How the anti-media white nationalists and such see Moonz

sheep.jpg

Started by an oppo research firm?

So you’re just ignoring the fact that the Australian ambassador to England met with Papadopolous and then alerted the US government about Pap’s meetings with Russians?

You mean the failed frame job?

Have no fear, I’ve reported your thought crime to the Trump FBI

Please get your affairs in order and report to the GULAG

Guys, if you can just wipe the Dorito dust from your fingers, change your diapers, grow 3 feet, start taking Rogaine, don't crash into drunk drivers and whatever else long enough to stop calling names, Moonz would be happy.

Guys, if you can just wipe the Dorito dust from your fingers, change your diapers, grow 3 feet, start taking Rogaine, don't crash into drunk drivers and whatever else long enough to stop calling names, Moonz would be happy.

You’re an angry disappointed man

I get it.

One time back when Moonz was a mod (what a horrible idea) he sent me a pm telling me to stop fat shaming someone that was legitimately fat and known to be fat, what a long time ago that was.

One time back when Moonz was a mod (what a horrible idea) he sent me a pm telling me to stop fat shaming someone that was legitimately fat and known to be fat, what a long time ago that was.

Call me crazy but I get the sense that all of the Doritos jokes are pure projection.

Back