• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I've been arguably the most outspoken about Team Trump's connections to Russia on this board (dating back to summer 2016). I am happy we are seeking the truth and finally bringing traitors to justice.

But dear lord, I am by no means popping champagne riscdeac. We are all losers in this historical scandal and we will all be paying the price for this for years if not decades to come.

This entire scandal is sad and tragic.

What scandal are you speaking about? The Clinton emails or the bullshite Russia/Trump thing? You do realize that the latter doesn't get that much play on Fox, right? Even if it ends up with Trump getting indicted, Trump won't lose his support among the 39% faithful, and those folks will think this is all fake news. An indictment and a conviction won't lead to impeachment as long as the majority of Pubs remain solidly behind Trump.

What scandal are you speaking about? The Clinton emails or the bullshite Russia/Trump thing? You do realize that the latter doesn't get that much play on Fox, right? Even if it ends up with Trump getting indicted, Trump won't lose his support among the 39% faithful, and those folks will think this is all fake news. An indictment and a conviction won't lead to impeachment as long as the majority of Pubs remain solidly behind Trump.

do you think they would still see it as 'fake' if indictments are passed down? essentially they think that legal action would be still 'fake'.

btw, everything called 'fake' by Trump is 100% true. it has been proven over and over again.

do you think they would still see it as 'fake' if indictments are passed down? essentially they think that legal action would be still 'fake'.

btw, everything called 'fake' by Trump is 100% true. it has been proven over and over again.

Yes.

So, how long before Trump fires Mueller? It would be a terrible move on his part (Nixonesque), but there's no doubt in my mind that he'll do it in a heartbeat if he thinks Mueller is closing in on him.

It leads right here

Excuse me if I have trouble believing that Flynn is doing this because he feels it’s the right thing to do for his country. Can’t really believe that after that he’s admitting he did.

I've been arguably the most outspoken about Team Trump's connections to Russia on this board (dating back to summer 2016). I am happy we are seeking the truth and finally bringing traitors to justice.

But dear lord, I am by no means popping champagne riscdeac. We are all losers in this historical scandal and we will all be paying the price for this for years if not decades to come.

This entire scandal is sad and tragic.

This. Everyone, except Trump himself, lost when Trump was elected.

Trump already tweets about the "Deep State". His Followers believe what ever Hannity tells them to. Armed revolution is not outside the realm of possibility in the event of impeachment.

It doesn't matter what REALLY happens because we have gone off the deep end with regards to reality and the facts. They don't matter anymore. The truth doesn't matter. What matters is what Fox News, Breibart, InfoWars, Project Veritas, Hannity, and the rest of of those fools can drum up to determine reality for those 40% of Americans.

There is no amount of information, truthfulness, or reality that could change those folks from thinking what they want. I mean just look at FoxNews today. The headlines are all about Trump and Flynn and their front page is a story about Clinton and who leaked the Lynch information.

Even if Trump is taken down he will just be replaced by somebody else propped up by the alt-right agenda. We are past the point of no return. People are just too damn stupid and fooled by an oversaturation of coverage and confirmation bias.

It sucks, but it is where we are. If the past 12 months don't show you that then what will?

An accused pedophile will likely win a Senate seat in Alabama
The sitting President has been accused of sexual harrassment by 15+ women, and bragged ON A LIVE TAPE that he likes to sexually assault women.

I mean what else could possibly come up that would change minds that don't believe those two things are just ludicrous?

Last edited:
DP6eI6rW4AIXsio.jpg:large

It doesn't matter what REALLY happens because we have gone off the deep end with regards to reality and the facts. They don't matter anymore. The truth doesn't matter. What matters is what Fox News, Breibart, InfoWars, Project Veritas, Hannity, and the rest of of those fools can drum up to determine reality for those 40% of Americans.

There is no amount of information, truthfulness, or reality that could change those folks from thinking what they want. I mean just look at FoxNews today. The headlines are all about Trump and Flynn and their front page is a story about Clinton and who leaked the Lynch information.

Even if Trump is taken down he will just be replaced by somebody else propped up by the alt-right agenda. We are past the point of no return. People are just too damn stupid and fooled by an oversaturation of coverage and confirmation bias.

It sucks, but it is where we are.

i mean, like TAB said we have people enthusiastically voting for pedophiles and Senators voting on completely insane, hypocritical tax plans just to say they passed something

Doesn't seem that bad, unfortunately

"Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mich...se-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354

Why would Mueller be interested in that?

What if the two officials who Mueller is interested in are Pence and Trump? That little weasel Ryan must be praying at his altar of Ayn Rand that this happens and both are impeached. :)

"Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mich...se-statements-fbi-documents/story?id=50849354

Fuck DJT for wanting to stop terrorists. Impeach his ass.

Comey seems to be enjoying this. The prick.

There is no way this is it. Otherwise Mueller would not have offered a plea deal.

Back