• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

And how someone can go from fullbore cheerleader and apologist for Trump's supply side economic policy, bragging about their 401-K, to saying they would vote for Sanders in a year?

Cookoo for coco puffs.

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are closer than you think

Who bragged about their 401k?

Mine depresses the ever living shit out of me

And how someone can go from fullbore cheerleader and apologist for Trump's supply side economic policy, bragging about their 401-K, to saying they would vote for Sanders in a year?

Cookoo for coco puffs.

It would just be a reverse BKF.

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are closer than you think

Who bragged about their 401k?

Mine depresses the ever living shit out of me

So wait you are claiming you weren't bragging about your market results under Trump?

Mueller went all out with the B.I.R.D. surveillance tech. Too bad it didn’t work out.

To show how uncompromisingly stupid Trump is, the Mueller Report didn't pull any punches in saying Russia rigged our election so that their chosen patsy, Trump, would win and owe them for being POTUS. They got everything they want while making him look like a subservient fool.

Would be nice to ask SHS about why she lied and gave BS excuses for it publicly at the next formal press briefing.

Oh wait, the WH doesn’t do these anymore.

I hope someone grills her at the next informal one on the lawn. Want to see her squirm

Would be nice to ask SHS about why she lied and gave BS excuses for it publicly at the next formal press briefing.

I hope someone grills her at the next informal one on the lawn. Want to see her squirm

Please!

To show how uncompromisingly stupid Trump is, the Mueller Report didn't pull any punches in saying Russia rigged our election so that their chosen patsy, Trump, would win and owe them for being POTUS. They got everything they want while making him look like a subservient fool.

Forty percent of Americans refuse to acknowledge this fact.

Remember when the media jumped to her defense after Michelle Wolf’s joke? Reporters pretend like they want to hold her accountable, but in the end, they’re all in the same club and won’t really criticize their own.

Remember when the media jumped to her defense after Michelle Wolf’s joke? Reporters pretend like they want to hold her accountable, but in the end, they’re all in the same club and won’t really criticize their own.

They need her. They need the access. They don’t need a comic telling the truth and ruining the whole scheme.

Back