• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Why didn’t Obama do anything? Two pretty big reasons.
One republican congress basically told him to fuck off.
Two Obama knows how dumb half this country is, you fucking rubes believe Benghazi, Pizza gate, gay frogs and any other asinine bullshit that gets thrown out, if he had done anything you dumb fucks would still be talking about deep State and Obama secret army with somewhat of a better case because he interfered during an election.

TITCR

Chris, you are in first stages of having to eat an enormous Something-Burger.

It’s going to be painful but you have many of us who will console and help you as you slowly digest the cold hard truth of Democratic Party Corruption.
Nothing will happen. Some mouth breathers will talk deep state and conspiracy. You will swallow hook line and sinker.

Trump tweeted about Russia 13 times following Friday's indictments.

Not one of those tweets condemned Russia.

Definitely the actions of an innocent man.

This isn't difficult.

You are really going to suggest that Russsia began meddling in our process beginning in 2016? That the US just became aware of Russian efforts - neverminding the brutal dispute both countries had been engaging in the Ukraine much less geopolitically for the last 80 years - from Alger Hiss onward. Do you honestly believe,say,that a State Dept. operative like Victoria Nuland would not be aware of the never-ending spy vs spy between both countries? Why does the “timeline” begin with the surveillance of Carter Page in 2013? I suppose Samantha Power (in her name?) unmasked over 260 American citizens from mid 2015 till the end of Obama’s admin.and these had nothing to do with investigating Russian interference?

Now that was easy.

This weekend, my mother-in-law said there was collusion with Russia, but it was with the Clinton campaign.

It took me a bit to figure out words that didn’t include “you’re a fricken moron.”

I settled on motioning how the indictment sire seemed to suggest the Russians wanted to work to get Trump elected, not Clinton, so her claim made no sense.

Family is hard sometimes.

I sat at a table with Nick Burns at a business event a few years ago (he was the keynote). He is easily the most intelligent and interesting person I have ever met.

Last edited:
Can't find a link but apparently Dan Coats publicly called Sergey Lavrov a liar after he denied Russian election meddling in Munich.

David Ignatius reported it on Morning Joe this morning.

If the Russians wanted Trump elected, then why did they supply the compromising disinformation on Trump for the Steele dossier?

Which Russians did Steele interview for the dossier?

The lectro, sailor situation is an excellent example of why the internet has dramatically and negatively harmed political and social discourse in America. In days gone by, loons were isolated and far less powerful. They thought they were the only ones. Now, they another agreeable soul and another and another. Then, gullible people see posts like theirs and believe them. This expands the crazy and the hate.

The lectro, sailor situation is an excellent example of why the internet has dramatically and negatively harmed political and social discourse in America. In days gone by, loons were isolated and far less powerful. They thought they were the only ones. Now, they another agreeable soul and another and another. Then, gullible people see posts like theirs and believe them. This expands the crazy and the hate.

People like yourself,whose only argument is the smear,are the reason debate and discourse have deteriorated to such a degree. You never make any points and rarely take up any position lest it be a personal attack.

You mirror the modern University and it’s Fascist tendency to want to shout down your opposition.

That won’t and can’t happen here - to borrow from S. Lewis

Which Russians did Steele interview for the dossier?

The ones he paid? Just a guess :)

It’s all coming out in U.K. court. Steele and Simpson are getting spit roasted.

Everything stinks to high hell..from Loretta Lynch giving a special waiver to Veselnitskaya to enter the U.S. after the State Department has banned her entry. Simpson meeting with V before and after Trump Tower meeting.

The devastating Senate testimony of Bill Browder (Dems used a stall tactic forcing his testimony to come on a Friday night at 10:00 pm). Browder exposes and eviscerates Glenn Simpson and Fusion showing what a fraudulent and despicable rat he is.. C-Span it - worth the watch.

Simpson and the Ohr’s purposefully hiding their relationship - Bruce failing to disclose that his wife worked for Fusion -

Last edited:
Oh now he got his info from important Russians. I thought his dossier was meaningless because he never went to Russia and relied on second-hand accounts from operatives in the field lol

you guys are precious

Back