• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Flake not running for re-election

Flake is a republican who would certainly have fit in with the norms of the party pre-President Trump. You know, the party that the non-mouthbreathers still claim exists, in spite of its leader (and the apparent tastes of its constituents).

So, these guys are finally waking up to the fact that Sarah Palin mortally wounded their political party 9 years ago and Trump administered the final blow in last years primaries. Funny that McCain is the guy who created the Palin phenomenon, but is now viewed as a mavericky independent voice.

Hell, Corker went on the campaign trail with President Trump prior to the election. At least Flake had the stones not to support him during the election. But both of them would keep their mouth shut if they thought they could win a primary in their respective states.

I know the mouth-breathers on the right (knowell, tintin, and thereff) will celebrate this. ELC will say "meh." What do the other board 'pubs take away from the fact that supposed "good" republicans are no longer electable in Tennessee or Arizona?

haha. The Republicans will decide whom they consider to be a good Republican. And live with the consequences. If they need your advice, they will send you a pm.

haha. The Republicans will decide whom they consider to be a good Republican. And live with the consequences. If they need your advice, they will send you a pm.

so why is JHMD always trying to solicit advise to board Dems on how to win elections?

It looks like we can add reading comprehension to subjects sailor can’t teach. Nowhere in my post was any advice to pubs.

It looks like we can add reading comprehension to subjects sailor can’t teach. Nowhere in my post was any advice to pubs.

The sailor list now rivals the list of stuff RJ doesn't know shit about. Lofty company.

Wow. They polled a WHOLE 704 voters. Glad they put a volunteer on it for 4 hours to get that kind of valuable data.
Which is plenty of voters with a statistical survey to be within a couple of percentage points confidence level

No, many people have made an indepedent assessment that you are a blowhard.

GzBWZYY.jpg

Screencap from the pee tape

Important to remember Trump was the pissee not the pisser.

Point taken. Maybe that's the "disinformation" in the dossier. Perhaps some of Putin's finest whores will testify that Trump pissed as well.

i mean, there's a reason he's not running again

This. He has been well behind Ward in AZ polls. While I have appreciated what he and Corker have said, it can also easily be viewed as sour grapes by 2 guys who were going to lose primaries anyway. The Pub party is rapidly becoming the party of Trump, but the funny thing is they still can't muster the votes to pass any major legislation, fortunately. I just don't know how long this Trump nativist thing will continue to dominate the Pub party. I'm thinking at least the next few years, maybe the better part of a decade.

ABC White House correspondent Johnathan Karl said on GMA this morning that a Republican Party with no place for Flake, Corker, and McCain can’t remain the majority party for long. I hope he’s right.

Saw this at the dog park last week:

GzBWZYY.jpg

This is the state of Republican voters. They'd let a man like Trump burn the country to the ground so long as the progressive and liberal minded have to choke on the smoke.

Back