• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Deacs in the NFL

Justin Herron was traded to the Raiders along with a 7th round pick for a 6th round pick. A day after the Pats signed Scotty Washington to the practice squad and I was thinking they were about to become the Pro-Deacs. I knew I shouldn't have bought that custom half Patriots half Wake Forest Herron jersey.

Roberson is back on the Steelers practice squad as of yesterday.

Dortch with 9 rec for 80 yards today.

Kendall Hinton is playing right now. I didn't realize he was back on the active roster.

Looks like they're elevating him at the end of the week. He had a 20 yard catch last week. Nice surprise.

No targets or catches s
Kendall Hinton is playing right now. I didn't realize he was back on the active roster.

Looks like they're elevating him at the end of the week. He had a 20 yard catch last week. Nice surprise.
No catches or targets so far.

Hinton just had a big 27 yard catch on 3rd and 10.

Ended up being a key play on the Broncos only TD drive to take the lead.

Dortch showed up in The Athletic Waiver Wire Rankings!

4d76d41908250f76a8d5bf5079db227c.jpg

Hinton was elevated from the practice squad and got 3 catches for 39 yards. This is the last time Hinton can be elevated to the game-day roster without having to clear waivers to revert to the practice squad on Monday. Looks like the Broncos have to decide to move him up to the active roster at some point.

Dortch had one catch for 6 yards.

Now Dortch is showing up in fantasy players to drop articles.

b803f8711b23b792b127c01b8e1d0e3e.jpg

Jacquarii Roberson just signed to the Bills practice squad after being released from the Steelers practice squad, just in time for the Bills-Steelers matchup. Would be great to see him suit up with Boogie on the sideline.

Could be a great opportunity for him considering Gabriel Davis, Isaiah McKenzie, Jake Kumerow, and Jamison Crowder are banged up, leaving only Diggs and Khalil Shakir healthy.

Interesting thing to me is that Roberson takes the spot left vacant by Tavon Austin, who was released yesterday after having played the Lamar Jackson role in practice leading up to the Bills-Ravens game last week.

Back