• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Deacs in the NFL

I’m not sure if we’ll say the first. Any mistake that could be made will be a flashback to something Hartman did in one of the blow up games.time to get
I’m not sure if we’ll say the first. Any mistake that could be made will be a flashback to something Hartman did in one of the blow up games.
Grow a pair and get on the Griffis train
I’m not sure if we’ll say the first. Any mistake that could be made will be a flashback to something Hartman did in one of the blow up games.
Griffis train, all aboard

Yeah - we definitely threw across the middle more with Newman and Wolford. Wolford in particular on a million slant routes.

opponents used to have to respect the run game which left the middle open. recently they’ve dared us to run in favor of covering the middle of the field with linebackers.

Last edited:
Shrine Bowl comes on at 8:30 on NFLN.

A T Perry with the start for the east.
Wearing number 88

Couldn't make the one hand catch while his other arm was clearly held. No call.

Kobie Turner in for the East squad wearing #97.

Saw a baby blue helmet with the "WF" decal.
Swap?

Thought maybe he would be repping his undergrad school.
Their helmet is a spider. I haven't seen an R helmet.

Haven't seen Whiteheart yet. Did notice he measured at 6-3 7/8, a half inch taller than AT Perry. Wake listed him at 6-4 and listed Perry at 6-5.

Turner does have a Richmond red spider decal on the other side of his helmet.

Turner got a sack or maybe a half sack. Not sure how they'll credit it.

AT had two targets early and no catches.

Last edited:
The QB play in this game has been rough. Perry had one good shot and dropped it.

The QB play in this game has been rough. Perry had one good shot and dropped it.
His first target, when he almost made the one han catch, was pretty clear defensive pass interference. The defender clearly had Perry's left arm locked down.

So how did our Deacs end up doing last night?
Sounds like not much to report from the game itself. These all star games are almost always pretty sloppy. Probably much more important that AT and Blake were standout performers in the sessions this week.

Sounds like not much to report from the game itself. These all star games are almost always pretty sloppy. Probably much more important that AT and Blake were standout performers in the sessions this week.
Pretty much this.

Perry was 0 catches on 4 targets. Two were "general vicinity" throws. His first target was clear DPI, as the defender had Perry's left arm pinned, while Perry almost made a one hand catch. His last target was good work by the DB. Got a hand in and knocked the ball out before Perry could secure the catch.

Kobie Turner was beating his blocker and. getting into the backfield a lot. He may have 1/2 sack.

Back