• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Deacs in the NFL

It’s not that Wolford had been bad, but Perkins has been better in preseason games. Obviously I don’t watch practice but kind of worried about Wolf. The genius that McVay is probably sees that he can something with both QBs.

Everything I’ve seen suggests Stafford isn’t 100%, they trust Wolford, and they are only going to keep two QBs.

Sure - if that happens then Perkins gets picked up by another teams while on practice squad

Sure - if that happens then Perkins gets picked up by another teams while on practice squad

Right. I think they should keep both if Stafford isn’t 100%.

Damn. Surratt almost had a TD. Got stood up at the goalline.

I haven't seen Roberson play from scrimmage yet.

Didn't Perkins only play one year at UVa. and that several years back? I guess he's been on a NFL roster somewhere since graduating.

He played two years at UVA. He signed with the Rams as a UFA and has been under contract with them ever since.

Vilain had a fumble recovery last night.
Sciba hit a 38 yard FG while Boswell missed a 38 yard attempt.
Roberson and Greer did not record a stat
Masterson with 6 tackles

Bassey and Strnad had 4 and 3 tackles.

Washington and Bachman are playing at 7 on NFL Network. Any word on Bates’ negotiations?

Dortch is playing at 8 on FOX.

He played two years at UVA. He signed with the Rams as a UFA and has been under contract with them ever since.

Rams had him on 53 man roster last year because they didn't expect him to clear waivers to be put on Practice Squad. They will have the same issue this year.

Dortch with the first catch of the game for the Cardinals. Drew an unnecessary roughness as well.

Dortch with the first catch of the game for the Cardinals. Drew an unnecessary roughness as well.

And the announcers were about to brag on him but got distracted by the penalty.

Two catches on the first drive.

Just had a 34 yard catch before the 2 min warning. 4 rec, 47 yards.

Last edited:
Bachman with 4 catches so far as well for Giants.

Bachman with a nice TD. Had at least 3 catches on the drive.

8/89 for the game

Last edited:
11/122 with 2 TD for Bachman.

Washington had a catch for 6 yards.

Back