• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football practice report

Jets beat guy said Tommy did a good job on his blocking assignments. Suggested that Hilliard really shouldn't be much competition for him. Go T-Bo!

As strong as Bohanan is and reliable a receiver as he is, it seems someone would want him.

I think T-Bo is definitely one of the top "fullbacks" if a team wants to employ a true version of one.

I learned today that the scrimmages scheduled for Tuesday (tomorrow), Saturday (8/17) and Wednesday (8/21) are closed to the public.

I learned today that the scrimmages scheduled for Tuesday (tomorrow), Saturday (8/17) and Wednesday (8/21) are closed to the public.

Ok with me if we're installing some new things that will help us win.
As much as I like the historic openness of our practices, I've always had concerns about being 'too open' and letting the completion know what we're up to.

Looks like we are playing for keeps in 2013. Wonder if Grobe is going to close the Presby game too. :p

the practices are open, but the scrimmages are closed? That stinks I would like to go out and see them.

Any idea if the official site will put up stats from this mornings scrimmage since fans can't go?

That was a great play....probably would've drawn a flag had KJ lit that guy up. I believe everyone in the stadium was fooled on that one.

Hedlund hit 4/4 field goals, including two from 41. Johnny Armstrong looked good too. Apparently the defense was stronger, which is obvious given a new offense and this time of the year. Said Kinal needs to get more consistent.

Back