• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
Just an FYI that you can log in to your account on WF Sports and then click the transfer tickets option to check out where your seats are located this year.

I found it today when buying a couple extra single game tickets next to my seats.

I ended up calling ticket office. They didn't have my season ticket renewal on file. I couldn't remember if I had renewed or not. Did my DC contribution and usually do both at same time. My ticket office rep left to take another job and they didn't assign my account to another rep. I never got ticket renewal stuff in mail and hadn't been getting emails about renewing like in past years. So I called today and my seats are already gone. Was able to get some others that aren't much worse, but how do you not assign an account to a rep. I've been DC member and ticket holder for football and bball for 11 years. Guess i need to add some zeros to the end of my DC checks.

I'll get my usual eight tix. I know we won't win a lot, but I expect to see a spirited effort.

Just called the ticket office and they have sold out of Hill Tickets. If anyone has a set they no longer need, please let me know.

Just called the ticket office and they have sold out of Hill Tickets. If anyone has a set they no longer need, please let me know.

Ditto. Booo. $119 for four tickets special according to office. I missed that memo somehow.

Ditto. Booo. $119 for four tickets special according to office. I missed that memo somehow.

The crack ticket office personnel - guy is clueless. Interesting strategy to mark down the Hill tix by around 50% my calculation, when they come close to selling those out at the regular price, yet the more expensive tickets (small game package deals) are discounted like 10% off the full price. Those are the tickets you can pick up in the lot for far less.

Last edited:
$119 has been the price for the Hill Tickets this season since they announced ticket packages.

Must have missed that in the ticket info they sent out. I guess they had to do something to increase interest after last year, new coach notwithstanding.

Buttermaker! Gave up life time seats last year, the home schedule sucks. Just get your winston friends to give you tickets, Wake is running like fine oiled machine as usual. Saving my money for when Wellman and Hatch are gone.

Goolsby will you be tailgating at least for any games? I would be fine just going to 2-3 and picking up whatever's available in the parking lot, but the kids love going and running around on the Hill. They may have to work on their parking lot ticket acquisition skills this year. :thumbsup:

What does the "return" function do? Noticed it is also available along with "transfer".

How does that work? Does Wake give your ticket to someone else or do they sell the same ticket twice?

When are the Tickets mailed? Seems as if we should be getting them about now...

Back