• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets

We are Section 9, Row N, Seats 18 and 19. Can't wait!

I believe he said Access, but i was not really listening, i was so shocked.

So, a tiny step up from an Excel doc. We hear occasionally how overworked the Deacon club and ticket offices are, but the truth seems to be that they simply don't have the basic tools needed to do the job.

So, a tiny step up from an Excel doc. We hear occasionally how overworked the Deacon club and ticket offices are, but the truth seems to be that they simply don't have the basic common sense needed to do the job.

FIFY

Well, true. Basic common sense by someone in a position of authority would have resulted in better tools a while ago. The idea that a sales team dealing in the 10's of millions of dollars of ticket revenue, Deacon Club giving, etc is tracking their customers in a shitty Access database is absurd.

Received mine yesterday. Still in my permanent reserved seat, high atop the East Stands on Row OOO. Parking in Blue.

Well, true. Basic common sense by someone in a position of authority would have resulted in better tools a while ago. The idea that a sales team dealing in the 10's of millions of dollars of ticket revenue, Deacon Club giving, etc is tracking their customers in a shitty Access database is absurd.

Good news: I've been told they are now using Salesforce. I can happily retract some of my criticism. Bad news: They are using it way wrong if they allowed multiple DC members (on this thread alone) to go unassigned after an employee left.

Am looking for season hill tickets if anyone knows of any out there. Also willing to piece it together if you've got a set for individual games.

Racer, I was joking about the Access db. I have no idea what software they use. But its inexcusable to allow accounts go unassigned.

Still looking for tickets to any home game. I've got them for Gardner-Webb, but in need of a parking pass for this week.
Any help is appreciated.

Anyone have an extra ticket or two for the Homecoming game this weekend?

Have two friends that want to see their first Wake Forest game and looking for tickets. Anything works as they'd sit with us.

Need 2 for Army. Does Wake do the unused ticket transfer program basketball uses, or once used?

Not going to be able to use my 2 chairback tickets in section 6 for Syracuse on Oct 18 or Boston College on Oct 25.

Face price is $53 per ticket, $106 per game.

Will sell each pair for $70 with a Blue lot parking pass.

PM me if interested.

Cheaper than ebay. Some guy has more than 10 available at midfield and wants $42.00 per ticket. Only two people were watching across the country. Maybe those two people will get yours.

Not going to be able to use my 2 chairback tickets in section 6 for Syracuse on Oct 18 or Boston College on Oct 25.

Face price is $53 per ticket, $106 per game.

Will sell each pair for $70 with a Blue lot parking pass.

PM me if interested.

BTTT

Now $65 for each pair with Blue lot pass. Kickoff has been set for 12 Noon Oct 18 for Syracuse

Last edited:
Back