• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets

Not going to be able to use my 2 chairback tickets in section 6 for Syracuse on Oct 18.

Face price is $53 per ticket, $106 per game.

Will sell the pair for $60 with a Blue lot parking pass.

PM me if interested.

WF-BC tickets are sold.

Not going to be able to use my 2 chairback tickets in section 6 for Syracuse on Oct 18 or Boston College on Oct 25.

Face price is $53 per ticket, $106 per game.

Will sell each pair for $70 with a Blue lot parking pass.

PM me if interested.

Both sets of tickets are now sold.

If anyone has two tickets/parking pass for the Syracuse game please let me know.

I'm in need of some kid hill tickets and a parking pass or 2 for the the Boston College game. My son has asked for a tailgating / WFU football bday party. Any help would be appreciated!

I have four tickets and a Blue Lot parking pass available for each of the next two home games - Cuse and BC. Section 16, Row SS, Seats 27, 28, 29 and 30. Row SS is about ten rows above the entrance (and about half way up) and Seat 30 is on the aisle and looks directly down at the 50 yard line. They're great seats. Face value is $40 per ticket. I'll sell all four tickets and the parking pass to a WFU fan for $100 per game. PM me please if interested.

I'm in need of some kid hill tickets and a parking pass or 2 for the the Boston College game. My son has asked for a tailgating / WFU football bday party. Any help would be appreciated!

Might have two hill tix and a parking pass. PM me.

We're going out of town for a long weekend starting tomorrow afternoon so we won't be at the Syracuse game. I have 2 in Section 9, Row N, Seat 19 plus a blue lot parking pass. Face is $23 each, you can have them for $40 plus the pass. At this point I think overnighting is the only option to get them to you by noon Saturday, so we might have to work something out with shipping unless you're willing to come get them.

We're going out of town for a long weekend starting tomorrow afternoon so we won't be at the Syracuse game. I have 2 in Section 9, Row N, Seat 19 plus a blue lot parking pass. Face is $23 each, you can have them for $40 plus the pass. At this point I think overnighting is the only option to get them to you by noon Saturday, so we might have to work something out with shipping unless you're willing to come get them.

PM sent

Need 2 Decent West Side tickets for SYRACUSE game.
Both Wake fans and can pick up in Winston area on Friday.

Please PM if you are selling.

Are there any scalping safe areas around BB&T? Looking to pick up one ticket.

Who wants an orange lot pass for BC? I can stick it in the mail tomorrow

Back