• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Season Tickets

Section 10, row N, seats 1 and 2. Where we've been now for all but 1 of the last 10 seasons I think.

I'm a bit miffed. My son and I have enjoyed the same seats for several seasons. I ordered mine early, he procrastinated. Last week I ordered his for him. Even though I had requested that they hold his seat, they sold it for two games forcing us to move our season tix.

Guess I was expecting too much; but I am still not happy.

I ended up calling ticket office. They didn't have my season ticket renewal on file. I couldn't remember if I had renewed or not. Did my DC contribution and usually do both at same time. My ticket office rep left to take another job and they didn't assign my account to another rep. I never got ticket renewal stuff in mail and hadn't been getting emails about renewing like in past years. So I called today and my seats are already gone. Was able to get some others that aren't much worse, but how do you not assign an account to a rep. I've been DC member and ticket holder for football and bball for 11 years. Guess i need to add some zeros to the end of my DC checks.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. It seems like the ticket office and DC admin in general are forever reaching new levels of incompetence. I've shared many of my experiences with their screw-ups on these boards over the years.

I hate to come down so hard on people affiliated with WF, but it galls me that they never seem to fix anything. It can't be that hard to hire reasonably intelligent people willing to double-check their work.

I ended up calling ticket office. They didn't have my season ticket renewal on file. I couldn't remember if I had renewed or not. Did my DC contribution and usually do both at same time. My ticket office rep left to take another job and they didn't assign my account to another rep. I never got ticket renewal stuff in mail and hadn't been getting emails about renewing like in past years. So I called today and my seats are already gone. Was able to get some others that aren't much worse, but how do you not assign an account to a rep. I've been DC member and ticket holder for football and bball for 11 years. Guess i need to add some zeros to the end of my DC checks.

Same thing happened to us.

Wow.

Are they tracking this stuff on paper or in an Excel document? A basic CRM system would make that damn near impossible.

Back