• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

If my wife decides that she doesn't want to sit in the rain tomorrow I'll probably be putting 4 free hill tix up here. Also if this happens and anyone wants to sell 2 tix somewhere decent, I gave my normies away because I thought we were sitting on the hill and I'll be looking to purchase. Rather buy from y'all than stubhub.

If my wife decides that she doesn't want to sit in the rain tomorrow I'll probably be putting 4 free hill tix up here. Also if this happens and anyone wants to sell 2 tix somewhere decent, I gave my normies away because I thought we were sitting on the hill and I'll be looking to purchase. Rather buy from y'all than stubhub.

Sent you a DM

I have a parking pass over by the coliseum and it works great for my poor ass. Now my handicapped wife has asked to come to a game but the golf carts/shuttle don’t come over there. I need one of those good spots so I can try to get her to a game. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has one please let me know. I found one on stub hub for $90 and she said that was too damn much to park. She won’t be completely heart broken if she can’t go but I want to put forth the effort.

I have a parking pass over by the coliseum and it works great for my poor ass. Now my handicapped wife has asked to come to a game but the golf carts/shuttle don’t come over there. I need one of those good spots so I can try to get her to a game. I know it’s a long shot but if anyone has one please let me know. I found one on stub hub for $90 and she said that was too damn much to park. She won’t be completely heart broken if she can’t go but I want to put forth the effort.
I would be interested in your coliseum parking pass (for the Georgia Tech game) if you get the one closer to the stadium.

I think that if you have a state issued Handicap Parking placard/plate that you can park in the Couch Ballpark Lot. Handicap spaces there are free but are first come first served.

I think that if you have a state issued Handicap Parking placard/plate that you can park in the Couch Ballpark Lot. Handicap spaces there are free but are first come first served.
Thanks, I will check on that. That is what we did for baseball games.

LilburnDeac was correct so I am good. Sorry ProbationDeac. Thanks for the help and offers of help. Wake fans are the best. My wife is pumped!

Back