• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football - Wake at Louisville on ESPNU

And then do it all over again a few weeks later in that Thursday night game on ESPN vs. Clemson.

Let's not overlook the FSU game. We may break some long-held NCAA records. :(

I hope Wolford survives the season. The last thing we need is that kid with an ACL tear. He's the future.

cbb.jpg

56f.jpg

And then do it all over again a few weeks later in that Thursday night game on ESPN vs. Clemson.

It seems so long ago that we beat FSU and Clemson on ESPN Thursday night games in back to back years.:(

Will be there to watch it in person as I was for the Utah State game. Nothing like college football season!

BTTT. Coming back to this thread has brightened an otherwise dreary day.

Since I live here in Louisville now, I have had multiple people offer me tickets. I am using a buddy's tickets and it is in the middle of a section of season ticket holders. Reallllllly hope I can find a way to sit with the Wake contingent. Not really looking forward to this, honestly.

Since I live here in Louisville now, I have had multiple people offer me tickets. I am using a buddy's tickets and it is in the middle of a section of season ticket holders. Reallllllly hope I can find a way to sit with the Wake contingent. Not really looking forward to this, honestly.

Just take comfort in knowing Petrino will bolt again in a year or two and hopefully they'll hire another Steve Kragthorpe.

Back