• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football - Wake at Louisville on ESPNU

Holy hell they were obnoxious. Assholes were banging them everywhere in the city all damn day and night.

The cowbells were easier to tune out as background noise than the constant "C-A-R-D-S...CARDS!"

The Cowbells were WAY more obnoxious than anything the UL fans were doing. I literally wanted to grab some and throw them in the river.

Louisville qb out for the game, freshman will be starting according to espn app notification

This is very informative. Traditionally, the only recommendations one hears about Louisville is to wait on a departing flight at the airport.

Most people that are not from Louisville are unaware as to how much big city life is crammed into our modest little metro. The stigma of living in a backward state doesn't help. I am always up to spread a little enlightenment, besides it is a waste of a trip to not enjoy and experience the places that you're visiting.

Last edited:
The cowbells were easier to tune out as background noise than the constant "C-A-R-D-S...CARDS!"

lol, god forbid people cheer for their team at the Orange Bowl. Louisville fans are pretty great.

That is a common, but frequently unfounded, opinion of a fanbase.

Not our fanbase. Sankey, McPherson, Skinner, and Price ended up being better than the starters they backed up. That's our most successful QBs over the last 15 seasons.

Not our fanbase. Sankey, McPherson, Skinner, and Price ended up being better than the starters they backed up. That's our most successful QBs over the last 15 seasons.

You're being very generous in calling Price a backup, it was just a matter of time. Price would've started right away like Wolford if Grobe had Clawson's stones.

Refresh my memory: Which game was Price's first start? Game 2 or Game 3?

Refresh my memory: Which game was Price's first start? Game 2 or Game 3?

2 vs. Duke. Someone on the other board posted after that game, " this #11 (Price) is already better than the old #11 (Skinner)", LOL!

i love the reaction to miss st it is very #GoACC

#CLANGA

You're being very generous in calling Price a backup, it was just a matter of time. Price would've started right away like Wolford if Grobe had Clawson's stones.

Kind of where I was headed with my question, for a different reason: Game 1 vs Presby was an open tryout. If you play four QB's in Game 1, you didn't have a "starting quarterback" to begin with.

Stachitas was the starter. He was injured. Price played well the next game against Duke to win the job. Just look up articles from 2010.

Last edited:
Bonnaton was 6/9 for 39 yards vs UVa

He played the last series of the 1st half and completed 3 passes for 2 1st downs. Then played the entire 3rd quarter and UL didn't get a 1st down.

Last edited:
Back