• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football - Wake at Louisville on ESPNU

VUVUZELAS

gallery_35695_32574_14706514294c1fac62a0753.gif

I have heard great things about the town from anyone who has actually been there. Great food and booze town (two of my favorite things). My sister is running in the bourbon chase down there in a couple of weeks. I think it's a 10 person relay Louisville to Lexington. Sounds neat.

Who is the babe in the video ?!!

I've lived here in Louisville for almost 2 years now and I think the city is pretty cool. Lots to do and a good place to raise a family. The east and northeast sides of the city are by far the nicest. That being said, KY doesn't compare to NC and I hope to move back in the near future. UofL fans are a pretty friendly lot, in my experience. Although, I didn't care for the ones I ran into at the Orange Bowl. I go to quite a few UofL games and I always wear a Wake shirt or hat. Almost every time, I have people say "Go Deacs" when they pass by me. Of course, a lot of that has to be attributed to their excitement about getting to join the ACC. Local, sports radio has been brutal on their take on the Deacs this game week, so I would love it if we were able to, at least, give them a run for their money.

I think our offense will move the ball some and score a few points. My guess is we are still in the game half two but lose by 2 TDs.

Not too far off. Although our offense didnt do crap

you lost all credibility when you said the offense would be good and score no matter what the differential was. anyone who has watched this team knew that wouldnt happen

Wouldnt care if I was gambling which was the point of my post.

I've seen a lot of bad football in my day as a Wake fan. But this offense is likely the most offensive I've seen. How many offensive TD's have we scored this year? Even under Caldwell we had some decent to very good skill players (Thabiti Davis, Desmond Clark, etc) and usually managed to score some points. I just can't imagine how things will get better for this year or the near future. No amount of coaching can overcome this utter lack of talent. I really, really hope I'm proven wrong.

I've seen a lot of bad football in my day as a Wake fan. But this offense is likely the most offensive I've seen. How many offensive TD's have we scored this year? Even under Caldwell we had some decent to very good skill players (Thabiti Davis, Desmond Clark, etc) and usually managed to score some points. I just can't imagine how things will get better for this year or the near future. No amount of coaching can overcome this utter lack of talent. I really, really hope I'm proven wrong.

Recruiting tends to remedy an utter lack of talent. And so far Clawson has recruited his ass off.

Recruiting tends to remedy an utter lack of talent. And so far Clawson has recruited his ass off.

True but we've had more recruiting success on defense than offense. We need more OL recruits, need a RB recruit. WR is good but we miss not having Uter. Probably need another QB if we lose Cameron and Sousa.

True but we've had more recruiting success on defense than offense. We need more OL recruits, need a RB recruit. WR is good but we miss not having Uter. Probably need another QB if we lose Cameron and Sousa and if Wolf has his head taken off: 8 more sacks today!.:eek:

FIFY

Back