• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK BOEHEIM & HIS SONS

They even put up a graphic saying Boeheim's potential retirement was an ACC Tournament storyline based on his post-game presser. What did he say?

They even put up a graphic saying Boeheim's potential retirement was an ACC Tournament storyline based on his post-game presser. What did he say?
Go to Les’ Twitter page. He basically retweeted most of the parts. It was weird. Said he gave his retirement speech on Saturday. Then was asked “so you’re retiring?” And said “that’s up to the school.” And they said “so you want to come back?” And he said “I didn’t say that.”

Boeheim is from the same DNA as K. Both want all the attention. K announces its going to be his last before the season starts so everyone can kneel to him all season long. Now Boeheim looking for all the attention after his team's last game. Both assholes. Love or Hate Roy Williams, at least he went away quietly with class.

Boeheim is from the same DNA as K. Both want all the attention. K announces its going to be his last before the season starts so everyone can kneel to him all season long. Now Boeheim looking for all the attention after his team's last game. Both assholes. Love or Hate Roy Williams, at least he went away quietly with class.
Except he didn’t go away. He’s at every damn UNC game haha.

Mintz should transfer to Wake since Jim isn't all in. Sounded to me listening to the press conference that he has 1 yr left on his contract and wants an extension, but that's just a guess.

Mintz should transfer to Wake since Jim isn't all in. Sounded to me listening to the press conference that he has 1 yr left on his contract and wants an extension, but that's just a guess.
Really? It didn’t sound that way to basically anyone else. ESPN has basically been running “Boeheim Retires” segments since our game ended.

If it's up to the university and ESPN knows the university isn't going to bite, there you go.

Basketball writer for the local Syracuse paper. Officially unofficial?

Back